• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jim Ryan is on fire

vivftp

So he'll announce that they have a story outline?

The reality that you don't want to realize is that there were questions as to whether this IP was the best use of their time.

The same goes for Uncharted as well with whether Naughty Dog would continue making the games, a question that still exists today.

You just got a link where Neil himself said they didn't have a plan to make the game, well after the 2nd game was released and you think your theory based on decisions around the IP that don't include a sequel suggest that you "won" this argument... That's laughable.

I just found a much better use of my time - no longer arguing with you about something you choose to remain willfully ignorant on and are arguing in bad faith.

Goodbye.

Jim has a huge experience and he's a very skilled businessman in the gaming market, he's transforming and expanding SIE in the right way. The fact that some fans don't like him because he doesn't pretend to be a fellow gamer and good guy on socials is irrelevant for his job.

As long as i have games to play I'm not going to trash him.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Dude has been on fire for almost a month now, I hope someone eventually cares enough to put him out.

Top Bottom