• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Joaquin Phoenix names his first-born son 'River'

ManaByte

River-and-Joaquin-Phoenix-1024x683.jpg

Rooney was my crush for a long time. He is certainly worthy of removing her from my metaphysical entanglement.
That and I got a great woman. Also him naming his first born after his big bro is heartfelt.

His friends got River to overdose. That whole story is fucked.
Eh. River was a straight up junkie on a bender. While what happened was very sad, it is the risk you take to play that game. So I don’t really blame anyone for what happened.

Which one, Ron Hitler-Barassi or Humphrey B. Flaubert?

I have no idea, mate. That conversation came up when I was a teenager while randomly waiting for a bus with her. It would have been between 93' and 95', I think. At that point I hadn't discovered how awesome they were; I'd just seen the occasional odd music video on Rage.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Is this dumb shit the new, "She has sharp knees" ?
C0mRaK7.jpg
Is this the new "we are in a vg forum so we are all fat nerds who can't have different taste in women" or you are just projecting?!

You can look some of my pics in the photo thread and judge by yourself if you want, if not clear enough i can send you some photos with only a thong on me (under payment of course, and i'm not cheap)

Last edited:
Top Bottom