• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Joe Rogan vs. The Rock vs. Awkwafina Twitterpocalypse 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason10mm

Gold Member
So is the twittermob gonna go after all his guests in an attempt to drive them all away? All that would probably do is push Rogan towards the types of guests who thrive on that type of attention. Like I doubt Cameron Haynes would care. I wonder if the corporate sponsors would get cold feet or just move towards ones that again, thrive on this.

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

TransTrender

Gold Member
I remember in 2020 on a road trip with friends when Spotify did the deal with Joe. Some mentioned the crazy shit he would do during his show, and then we all wondered when he would be cancelled or at a minimum when they would start censoring or delisting episodes. June 20th 2020 specifically.

Last edited:

MastAndo

Gold Member
I'm curious to see when people will realize that everyone, without exception, can be canceled on the basis of current social standards.

EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
I'm inclined to agree. It's just laughable how the targets of cancellation are clearly picked and chosen, while the questionable things some others have said or done are swept under the rug or ignored. Case in point;

272674280-499173978504738-2760672902139236182-n-1.png

Certain people can "evolve", while others cannot, apparently. It's all so tiring.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I’ve been watching his show for years, never got a hint of racism from him. No one who knows him personally really well says anything but great things about him. I’ve never heard a single person who has met him ever say a bad word about him. It’s the exact opposite. How caring, generous, and kind he is. And I don’t think I’ve ever known someone who is friends with so many people of different backgrounds, ethnicities and sexualities. He’s really beloved by all who meet him.

To think someone knows more about what he’s all about than those who actually know him reeks of narcissism.

And I’ve never heard him say transphobic things before. Unless you have a warped definition of what constitute transphobia.

ManaByte

So is the twittermob gonna go after all his guests in an attempt to drive them all away? All that would probably do is push Rogan towards the types of guests who thrive on that type of attention. Like I doubt Cameron Haynes would care. I wonder if the corporate sponsors would get cold feet or just move towards ones that again, thrive on this.
going off alex jones GIF

So, he’s not a racist but his comment was racist? What?
I’m sure you’ve never once had even a racist thought. You’re pure as the driven fucking snow, aren’t you? Never made an off color joke or had words that came out the wrong way. Thank goodness we have you to sit in judgement.

Fuck off. People say stupid shit all the time. Everyone says things they wish they hadn’t or things that could’ve come out better. Everyone learns from past mistakes. This is real life.

I’ll make it easy for you, since you seem like a simple person. Have you ever said anything bad? (The answer is yes, in case you aren’t sure) Does that mean you’re a bad person?

So you can say a bad thing and not be a bad person? What?

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
I didn’t see the smear montage of him saying all that, but I’m not exactly a fan of those kind of clips. Too much missing context. Him apologizing just made everything worse, but to be honest, that’s what I expected him to do
He literally talked about black and white people having "different brains". And then talked about how walking into a black neighborhood was like "planet of the apes".

What more context do you need?

O-N-E

Thanks Facism.

One letter off and it would be so on point.

So, he’s not a racist but his comment was racist? What?

He's a comedian that tried making a joke. There are comedians that to this day, on stage, say ethnic slurs. People try to cancel them, but they keep going and keep having fans of all ethnicities buying their tickets. Because the fans trust that they're making a joke rather than espousing hate.

I've seen comedic bits without slurs that are more hateful in tone than ones with.

Nobody_Important

I remember when the definition of "offensive stuff" changes every generation. now it's several times a year. the curs of constant software updates has infected culture itself.
Racist comments have been considered "offensive stuff" for awhile now. And yes what he said was racist. That is not up for debate. You can argue whether he is just dumb or an actual racist that's fine, but what he said was factually wrong and would have been considered wrong 15 years ago as well. I don't follow Rogan at all so I have no idea what he is actually like behind the camera or whatever.

I just know that the things he said is not okay and I understand why Spotify is trying to distance themselves from them. Literally any sane business would do the same.

Racist comments have been considered "offensive stuff" for awhile now. And yes what he said was racist. That is not up for debate. You can argue whether he is just dumb or an actual racist that's fine, but what he said was factually wrong and would have been considered wrong 15 years ago as well. I don't follow Rogan at all so I have no idea what he is actually like behind the camera or whatever.

I just know that the things he said is not okay and I understand why Spotify is trying to distance themselves from them. Literally any sane business would do the same.
Here’s something. Rogan’s 10 million listeners aren’t bothered by this. Mostly because we have listened to the guy talk for literally hundreds of hours. So unlike you, we can actually make decent judgements about who he is and what he’s about.

So he said a racist thing. I’ll let you in on a little secret. I’ve said a racist thing. You’ve said a racist thing. We have all said racist things in our lives. This judgmental stuff is so tiresome and boring. As though people were actually hurt by some dumb comments made God knows how long ago by a dude who has been recorded talking for thousands of hours.

No one is actually hurt by this who is it also trying to be hurt so they have feign moral outrage. We all know what this is. It’s a social media lynching of a guy who has pissed off the worst kind of people and now they have it out for him.

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
This judgmental stuff is so tiresome and boring.

It's only tiresome and boring in the real world. On Twitter, it's gold.

In face to face interaction, it's very difficult to manufacture crocodile tears against others without putting your reputation in danger. Online, we have no defense for it. The masses turn into cartoonish, irrational, overprotective mothers.

Nobody_Important

Here’s something. Rogan’s 10 million listeners aren’t bothered by this. Mostly because we have listened to the guy talk for literally hundreds of hours. So unlike you, we can actually make decent judgements about who he is and what he’s about.

So he said a racist thing. I’ll let you in on a little secret. I’ve said a racist thing. You’ve said a racist thing. We have all said racist things in our lives. This judgmental stuff is so tiresome and boring. As though people were actually hurt by some dumb comments made God knows how long ago by a dude who has been recorded talking for thousands of hours.

No one is actually hurt by this who is it also trying to be hurt so they have feign moral outrage. We all know what this is. It’s a social media lynching of a guy who has pissed off the worst kind of people and now they have it out for him.
So in your opinion celebrities with a wide reaching platform should be able to say racist things to millions of people without any repercussions from their employers whatsoever? Especially in the case of someone like Rogan who is literally paid by a platform like Spotify in order to draw people to the platform.

Am I understanding you correctly?

Last edited:

Futaleufu

I doubt Rogan is a racist.

There was a time when he wouldn't shut up about "those cute black guys", if you know what I mean...

So in your opinion celebrities with a wide reaching platform should be able to say racist things to millions of people without any repercussions from their employers whatsoever? Especially in the case of someone like Rogan who is literally paid by a platform like Spotify in order to draw people to the platform.

I think my position is pretty clear. They knew what he said before they paid him $100 million. There is no way they gave him that kind of money without listening to his show. To pretend now to be upset about it because CNN and some assholes on Twitter, and you apparently, have decided this is their bitch fest topic of the week is just corporate ass-preserving nonsense. Nothing more.

The comments about Planet of the Apes were more imprecise than they were racist, at least to my mind. The point was to say they got dropped off in a world they were not prepared for and didn’t recognize. It was not to compare blacks to apes.

That doesn’t mean it wasn’t poorly stated or foolish, but again, Joe Rogan has literally thousands of hours of recorded conversations. He’s going to have a more than a few misfires. People who listen to him enough can make a better judgment on his character than some bloodsucking outrage vampire can after watching a bunch of out of context clips.

As for the N word quotes, if you’re supposed to get fired or “cancelled” for quoting the N word verbatim, that’s a tough sell when the guy we just elected President did it in front of congress. No one who is bitching now seemed to give a shit then. So I’m not inclined to give a shit now.

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
So in your opinion anyone including celebrities with a wide reaching platforms should be able to say racist things to millions of people without any repercussions from their employers whatsoever?

I don't think they should be able to say racist things without repercussions. If Joe had told that story today I would be okay with Spotify pulling the plug. However, dredging up ancient comments when the person has a lengthy track record of not being that kind of person in his words and actions is not the same as making a fresh statement in 2022. On the contrary, the Joe of 2022 has apologized for his old comments and made a significant display of contrition. It should also be restated that Joe is a professional comedian and that comedians were on average a lot edgier even a decade ago than they are today. If you watch the full clip, you can see that he realized he said something racist and in poor form and apologized a few seconds later, unprompted by anyone else, then told a lengthy story about how great his experience was in that neighborhood. It doesn't make it okay, but disregarding every moment of the 11 years since then to condemn a comedian for a bad joke in poor taste is also a bit much.

The more time has passed the more we should temper our responses. We should consider who the person is today, and any relevant historical context. Otherwise it's a recipe for madness as we enter an era where everything we've ever said or written can be pulled up forever and used as ammunition. James Gunn had already publicly apologized on multiple occasions over those ancient edgelord comedic Tweets of his, but he was still cancelled retroactively. Twitter was a new platform back then and cultural norms were much different. Comedians were understood to be comedians and there were no social media cancel mobs. That's a much, much different context than today.

Outlier

There something that should be taught to EVERYONE:

People you follow long enough will eventually say something that you won't like...

It sucks when it happens, but no one is fundamentally righteous.

Addendum: I think it's better to push away people who do objectively offensive actions frequently.

Last edited:
I think my position is pretty clear. They knew what he said before they paid him $100 million. There is no way they gave him that kind of money without listening to his show. To pretend now to be upset about it because CNN and some assholes on Twitter, and you apparently, have decided this is their bitch fest topic of the week is just corporate ass-preserving nonsense. Nothing more.

The comments about Planet of the Apes were more imprecise than they were racist, at least to my mind. The point was to say they got dropped off in a world they were not prepared for and didn’t recognize. It was not to compare blacks to apes.

That doesn’t mean it wasn’t poorly stated or foolish, but again, Joe Rogan has literally thousands of hours of recorded conversations. He’s going to have a more than a few misfires. People who listen to him enough can make a better judgment on his character than some bloodsucking outrage vampire can after watching a bunch of out of context clips.

As for the N word quotes, if you’re supposed to get fired or “cancelled” for quoting the N word verbatim, that’s a tough sell when the guy we just elected President did it in front of congress. No one who is bitching now seemed to give a shit then. So I’m not inclined to give a shit now.

You're uh...You're pretty heavily invested in this aren't you.

Nobody_Important

I don't think they should be able to say racist things without repercussions. If Joe had told that story today I would be okay with Spotify pulling the plug. However, dredging up ancient comments when the person has a lengthy track record of not being that kind of person in his words and actions is not the same as making a fresh statement in 2022. On the contrary, the Joe of 2022 has apologized for his old comments and made a significant display of contrition. It should also be restated that Joe is a professional comedian and that comedians were on average a lot edgier even a decade ago than they are today. If you watch the full clip, you can see that he realized he said something racist and in poor form and apologized a few seconds later, unprompted by anyone else, then told a lengthy story about how great his experience was in that neighborhood. It doesn't make it okay, but disregarding every moment of the 11 years since then to condemn a comedian for a bad joke in poor taste is also a bit much.

The more time has passed the more we should temper our responses. We should consider who the person is today, and any relevant historical context. Otherwise it's a recipe for madness as we enter an era where everything we've ever said or written can be pulled up forever and used as ammunition. James Gunn had already publicly apologized on multiple occasions over those ancient edgelord comedic Tweets of his, but he was still cancelled retroactively. Twitter was a new platform back then and cultural norms were much different. Comedians were understood to be comedians and there were no social media cancel mobs. That's a much, much different context than today.

I think I might have made my stance unclear when I first posted because I was trying to tiptoe around the obvious politics surrounding this. I have no issues with Rogan apologizing and learning from the things he said. Especially since some of the clips seem rather dated judging by their qualities. Same goes for The Rocks old clips. He has acknowledged that what he said was wrong and that he regrets it. What he said was ignorant and racist. He owns that. He apologized. I am 100% good with that. Like I said I don't watch him enough to know who he is all the time. I am in no way saying that he should get fired immediately for any of this. I just said that I was glad that Spotify stepped in because I don't think anyone should say this kind of stuff. I don't care who they are. Most people would get fired and blackballed for what he said, but Rogan is crazy popular so I don't see that happening. Even if Spotify took it that far he would just sign with another platform the next day. My issue is that people seem to be taking exception to Spotify stepping in and removing old episodes where they believe that he crossed the line in terms of what they themselves want to host as a business. I have zero issue with that. If this was Youtube, Facebook, Apple, etc etc they would have done the same under such scrutiny. Any business would.

Everyone can agree that what he said was wrong. That is undeniable. I think the main sticking points is whether you believe these are fireable statements regardless of their age and whether or not you think Spotify was right to do what they did.

On the first I am unsure because I am not as familiar with the guy as most people seem to be. Most people seem to be split down the middle. He is either just an idiot with diarhea of the mouth or he is a horrible person. I have no idea which is true. Spotify has acted and Rogan seems to be honest in his apology. We just have to see if he follows through with it and doesn't say anything similar in the future. On the second point I think Spotify was totally fine to take out the stuff they think crossed the line. It's their platform. They have the right to protect their business when it comes under this kind of scrutiny. Honestly I would have found it more surprising if Spotify HADN'T acted given the level of negative attention they were getting.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Joe Rogan: What he said was racist, but he has apologized and it has been a long time since he last said anything like it. I don't get why people can't just accept the apology and move on with their lives. I mean he's just a B-level standup comedian with a popular podcast, it's not like he's a senator or something

Awkwafina: So people are upset with her because she's a girl from Queens who speaks like a girl from Queens? Bleh, whatever

Much ado about nothing IMO, but I get Twitter and whatnot these days need to remain enraged about <thing> for at least a week before they finally move on.

Nobody_Important

Joe Rogan: What he said was racist, but he has apologized and it has been a long time since he last said anything like it. I don't get why people can't just accept the apology and move on with their lives.

On that point I get it. How many times have we seen a "Sorry I got caught :(" kind of apology from celebs and politicians over the years?

Not saying that's what he did here, but the history of non-apologies from people in his position have kind of ruined it for everyone else. So even if Rogan actually means it when he says that he regrets the comments the history of the industry around him is gonna cause people to have their doubts.

Toots

Gold Member
He literally talked about black and white people having "different brains". And then talked about how walking into a black neighborhood was like "planet of the apes".

What more context do you need?
You litteraly gave zero context dude…
It’s not about the context of his cancellation, it’s about the context of the things he said. Evilore explained his take (dude was high and dumb). I tend to agree with him from what i know of rogan, having not heard the soundbites in question.
Why don’t you stop throwing anathemas like a little inquisitor, and tell us why his words makes him automatically a racist forever in the context where he said them?
His words are unacceptable sure but they are not the irrefutable proof of his supposed racism you think they are.

Edit : they are not*
Edit 2 : supposed racism* (this one is on the autocorrect)

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
Joe Rogan: What he said was racist, but he has apologized and it has been a long time since he last said anything like it. I don't get why people can't just accept the apology and move on with their lives. I mean he's just a B-level standup comedian with a popular podcast, it's not like he's a senator or something

It's not the first time his past comments have been have surfaced. While I think you are being too charitable for his comedic chops, the inverse is true of his influence because of his podcast. CNN and other media outlets smeared when he got COVID because he took ivermectin. It's no surprise his comments are being weaponized again in the light of the latest COVID misinformation controversy.

As for forgiveness, it's not in the playbook anymore. Nor is conversation with conflicting viewpoints. That's part of what makes Rogan scary for some, he talks to everyone and let's people talk about subject matter that is way out of his depth.

Not saying that's what he did here, but the history of non-apologies from people in his position have kind of ruined it for everyone else. So even if Rogan actually means it when he says that he regrets the comments the history of the industry around him is gonna cause people to have their doubts.

You are welcome to those doubts, but That's far too jaded and counterproductive.

Humans are products of the environments they are raised in and often the best lessons learned are from the mistakes they make. It's crazy to think that people can't learn and grow from their experiences. I don't think we should be arbitrary with lines in the sand for how much time has passed or what profession they are in for those mistakes. Contrition is import but I don't need ten years to elapse to accept an admitted mistake.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

he talks to everyone and let's people talk about subject matter that is way out of his depth.

That seems to be half the problem as I understand it. A good interviewer is educated on the topic that they are discussing. They do research and approach the subject head on. They ask questions and challenge the person opposite them when the facts dictate it needs to happen.

Rogan seems to just let it all fly in the pursuit of entertainment and letting people get their crazy views out. Which is fine for a low tier conspiracy podcast or some other person who has no reach, but when you have a podcast with an audience of millions you cannot just allow every crazy person to say whatever they want without studiously challenging them on the facts. Otherwise people will think those loons have merit because you are a big name and giving them a platform. News companies in particular have been guilty of this for years.

There is a responsibility that comes with having the level of reach that Rogan has. I honestly can't tell if he just doesn't understand that or just doesn't care.

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
That seems to be half the problem as I understand it. A good interviewer is educated on the topic that they are discussing. They do research and approach the subject head on. They ask questions and challenge the person opposite them when the facts dictate it needs to happen.

Rogan seems to just let it all fly in the pursuit of entertainment and letting people get their crazy views out. Which is fine for a low tier conspiracy podcast or some other person who has no reach, but when you have a podcast with a audience of millions you cannot just allow every crazy person to say whatever they want without studiously challenging them on the facts. Otherwise people will think those loons have merit because you are a big name and giving them a platform.

I don't really have a dog in this hunt, I've listened to a few of his podcasts to know his style and why he's so successful. As far as the subject matter he's an expert in, you couldn't pay me to listen to it. MMA is not my bag. Joe has an inquisitive personality and that's why he talks to everyone. He's just allows his audience to come along for those discussions. Does he know we enough to challenge most of his guests? No, but without that variety he wouldn't have the same reach or be able to get the guests he gets. I don't see that as a problem. I have faith in people to make their own decisions and do their own research. We saw a rash of UFO footage release from the Pentagon which was little more than birds being caught on IR cameras from Navy fighters unless you believe the UFO "experts" feature on his show. You want to believe Elon Musk is a visionary instead of a con man, be me my guest. Will a subset of his audience believe everything they hear? Sure. Should we censor or tag that content? Fuck no. Who gets to decide what is true or not? I'd rather the information be put out there to drive conversation. Too many media outlets push an agenda. That used to be the playbook of Fox News, but now all the big media corps do it blatantly. Let the meathead have his guests and do his thing. There is obviously an audience for it. He admits when he is wrong and doesn't claim expertise so even if anyone is taking him or his guests as the voice of God, that's on them.

Last edited:

Tams

Gold Member
Everyone in Hollywood used the phrase "Planet of the Apes" to describe going to a black neighborhood? Everyone in Hollywood has a load of clips of them dropping the N word? Clips of them talking about how black people have different brains?

Even of you truly believe that you cannot deny that the stuff is said is wrong. Spotify has every right to step in and moderate their platform in order to protect their business. Rogan is having to lie in the bed that he made for himself. That's on him. Lucky for him he is likely too popular and valuable for Spotify to actually terminate his contract.
Why do you care so much?

Turn off your computer and enjoy the world.

ZywyPL

Banned
I'm curious to see when people will realize that everyone, without exception, can be canceled on the basis of current social standards.

EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Mankind is the only species on earth that is evolving backwards and it will only take a few more thousand years until we live in the stone age again. But probably it will happen much faster. It has demonstrably taken only a few decades to clearly show that people are becoming dumber again and are primarily driven more frequently and more easily by predetermined emotions. Just like animals.

Nope. This whole "cancel culture" is just Twitter users bullying/exiling othet Twitter users, that's about it, so as long you don't use this garbage platform the issue doesn't exist, it's all in their heads. And with so many social media alternatives I really cannot feel pity for anyone "cancelled".

Why am I not surprised to see Nobody_Important Nobody_Important weaseling into the conversation whenever stuff like this goes down.

Rogan is not a smart guy and he's aware of that, which is the reason why his interviews are such a success. At the very least his intellectual ego doesn't get into the way of a good conversation. Dude did blue collar work before doing stand-up at frikkin' strip clubs and bachelor parties. Of course he was gonna make bad edgy jokes during a time when being offensive and abrasive was the modus operandi in comedy.

Saying dumb stuff doesn't make him a racist. Especially when weighing this singular moment in time against his lifetime work and literally thousands of hours of interviews (including black people) it should be quite evident that Rogan may be many things, but he is not a racist. The punishment that the angry internet mob demands yet again is certainly not in relation with the crime. By this point it is evident that Rogan is not being cancelled due to this comment, but for whole different reasons. His enemies have been trying to sling mud at him for months now and nothing really stuck, so they simply started to dig deeper and dredge up ancient irrelevant history.

The people who have an intrinsic hate for Rogan finally found something to cling to, which is the only purpose that this serves. So that people like NI can parade these comments around without context in order to unperson Rogan and tell us what a horrible being he is. To some extent, this is way worse than the dumb jokes that Rogan did in the past and for which he apologized already way before. At the very least Joe was aware that he did something wrong, unlike the useful fools being instrumentalized in order to mobilize for his cancellation.

Last edited:

Aurelius

Personally, I like listening to Joe Rogan because he has interesting guests and has a conversation with them. He gives them room to talk and explain things.

Do I always agree with them? No. But I like to listen to different points of view and make up my own mind instead of being preached to and told what to think by the corporate mainstream media.

mcjmetroid

This is all complete horseshit.
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Listen to yourselves the people that are arguing over this.

Ask yourself the question "do you think Joe Rogan is racist?"
If you think he is then I don't know what to say.

Everybody and I mean everybody says "racist" shit. By accident or even as a joke. If you haven't or think you've never you must be a very vanilla person.

But it's such bullshit to think everyone is perfect.

Guys, let's just forgive each other for the sins of our fathers... you see colonialism, cultural revolution, slavery, 911, Epstein, whateves brah. :messenger_relieved:
Oh ya, also the "H" one.

Last edited:

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
We really need to stop giving people that live on Twitter power.

If some fat neck beard loser hiding behind an anime avatar on Twitter wants to cancel someone, simply ignore them. Who gives a fuck about their opinion? If you dig in any of their pasts you will find horrible things for sure.

If you don't like Joe Roegan and his words hurt your precious feelings, be an adult and don't listen to his podcast. But no, that isn't enough for these miserable, jealous nobodies.

hemo memo

Gold Member
I think the Twitter solution they should implement here although it is not perfect but because of the nature of the mentally ill cancel culture is to make anything 5 years+ only visible to the user.

betrayal

Banned
Nope. This whole "cancel culture" is just Twitter users bullying/exiling othet Twitter users, that's about it, so as long you don't use this garbage platform the issue doesn't exist, it's all in their heads. And with so many social media alternatives I really cannot feel pity for anyone "cancelled".

Unfortunately, this is not true.

What people say on Twitter now also reaches many other people who don't use Twitter at all. In addition, unfortunately, most people tend to believe what they are constantly told, because it's easier than dealing with the topic yourself and investing energy in it.

That is also the main reason why most people are getting increasingly idiotic. Simple basic instincts take control again because the body is reluctant to do things that cost energy and are not necessary for survival, such as researching or thinking for yourself.

Tams

Gold Member
On that point I get it. How many times have we seen a "Sorry I got caught :(" kind of apology from celebs and politicians over the years?

And for those who think like that, what is enough contrition for them?

If it's bad enough, then the law will get involved. Other than that, it's a case of who they are now, not something far in the past unless they have shown the same behaviour again.

ZywyPL

Banned
Unfortunately, this is not true.

What people say on Twitter now also reaches many other people who don't use Twitter at all. In addition, unfortunately, most people tend to believe what they are constantly told, because it's easier than dealing with the topic yourself and investing energy in it.

Of course tweets are used as a source of news, leaks and rumors, but it's not the news sites that "cancel" those sources, it all starts with the so-called "twitter mob". So like I said, if only people used FB, IG, YT, their own site etc. the issue would never appear, because twitter users are this sort of contained community, if it's not on twitter they don't know about it.

MadAnon

So why is all this racist past only dug up now? It was out there this whole time. Rogan has always been a clown.

Elysion

Banned
When will people learn the number one lesson when it comes to being ‚canceled’ for saying offensive stuff? That lesson being: Never apologize. Rogan‘s reaction should‘ve been something like „Yeah, I said the ‚N-word‘. Big deal.“

The moment Rogan started groveling, he lost. Had he just shrugged it off, his enemies could‘ve done nothing more than screech and seethe. But now they smell blood in the water, and Rogan looks like a pathetic bitch. Worse, he reinforces the moral framework of those who like ‚canceling‘ people the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom