• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Joel Osteen Church shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

Dave Chappelle Reaction GIF

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
These are actual police records. By omission to that fact is every bit a part of said "culture war" as well.

As I said, she was born female and died identifying as female. She used a lot of aliases and had a mental break. She wasn't a trans person, despite using aliases like Jeffrey. She was recently divorced

Per the AP:

Officials have not found any evidence that Moreno was transgender. Police said she used male and female aliases, but that investigators who looked at past police reports determined she identified as female.

“We do have reports she used multiple aliases, including Jeffery Escalante,” Houston Police Commander Chris Hassig said about 19 minutes into a press conference on Monday. “So she has utilized both male and female names, but through all of our investigation to this point, talking with individuals, interviews, documents, Houston Police Department reports, she has been identified this entire time as female, she, her. And so we are identifying her as Genesse Moreno, Hispanic female.
Records in Harris County, where Houston is located, show that Moreno, under the names Jeffery G. Escalante-Moreno or Jeffery G. Escalante, was charged in six criminal cases from 2005 to 2011. She is identified as female in all of them. A case filed in nearby Katy County after Moreno’s latest arrest in April 2022 also lists her as female, but with the name Genesse Ivonne Moreno.

And the child was her son that was shot in the head and lies in critical condition.

I know there's a lot of anti-trans shit, but she wasn't trans. In fact, it seems Jeffrey was her given name at birth but she was always labeled and identified as female.

Or do you think every man named Ashley, Shay, etc is a secret woman?

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
As I said, she was born female and died identifying as female. She used a lot of aliases and had a mental break. She wasn't a trans person, despite using aliases like Jeffrey. She was recently divorced

Per the AP:

And the child was her son that was shot in the head and lies in critical condition.

I know there's a lot of anti-trans shit, but she wasn't trans. In fact, it seems Jeffrey was her given name at birth but she was always labeled and identified as female.

Or do you think every man named Ashley, Shay, etc is a secret woman?
Ok.

Jeffrey is not unisex, bro.

"Anti-trans" GTFO, way to dismiss a clear problem with about 8+ mass or attempted mass shooters the past several years that all idendirifed as with trans or "non binary" that quickly get swept under the rug.

But people will hyper focus when it's the great white straight male.

You're every bit as balls deep in the "culture war," so don't play. The media sure are working overtime of this one. Big energy compared to the rest. Totes not a culture war tho.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Ok.

Jeffrey is not unisex, bro.

"Anti-trans" GTFO, way to dismiss a clear problem with about 8+ mass or attempted mass shooters the past several years that all idendirifed as with trans or "non binary" that quickly get swept under the rug.

But people will hyper focus when it's the great white straight male.

You're every bit as balls deep in the "culture war," so don't play. The media sure are working overtime of this one. Big energy compared to the rest. Totes not a culture war tho.

Dude... SINGLE Straight white males have done the VAST MAJORITY of these mass killings ... You didn't do the shootings, then why are you offended? Bring up gang violence and I won't be offended because I know it has nothing to do with me. There's more backlash if the killer is black (especially in gang shootings). Straight white men aren't being rounded up and having to be stopped and frisked.

But facts are facts. The POLICE (in TX no less) said she's not trans.

The MINISCULE Amount of anyone trans who has committed a mass shooting (I can only recall one and that was in Tennessee).

What are these other trans people you're speaking of?

And correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't most of the school shootings done by boys who were relentlessly bullied and had a psychotic break? So trans teens aren't being bullied? Somehow they're more dangerous than cis males?

THIS is the culture war shit I'm talking about. Take a step back and get all the facts. This shit doesn't have to be some ideological split! It was still a tragedy! I thought that trumped any differences anyone has!

I'm out this thread and tired of this shit!

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dude... SINGLE Straight white males have done the VAST MAJORITY of these mass killings ... You didn't do the shootings, then why are you offended? Bring up gang violence and I won't be offended because I know it has nothing to do with me. There's more backlash if the killer is black (especially in gang shootings). Straight white men aren't being rounded up and having to be stopped and frisked.

The MINISCULE Amount of anyone trans who has committed a mass shooting (I can only recall one and that was in Tennessee).

And correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't most of the school shootings done by boys who were relentlessly bullied and had a psychotic break? So trans teens aren't being bullied? Somehow they're more dangerous than cis males?

THIS is the culture war shit I'm talking about. Take a step back and get all the facts. This shit doesn't have to be some ideological split! It was still a tragedy! I thought that trumped any differences anyone has!

Okay, playa, stay the perpetual vicitm when you jumped in about the supposed identity of the person and how they identified when they ate a bullet, but the fact remains they have a lengthy arrest record where they also identified as a male and used a male name.

You are disillusioned, when most of these come down to mental health and we are now seeing a rise in a certain demographic now and nobody wants to talk about because it makes them feel uncomfortable. They would rather dismiss it as "anti trans" which is comical.

And since you want to talk facts, look up the definition of what they now call "mass shootings," the black community owns that statistic with said definition. Ten fold.

Or are we going to adopt the ole systemic definition of "just black on black crime."

🙄

Last edited:

For someone who said they were not getting into this culture war crap, they certainly brought the culture war crap. Why can't we all agree that mentally ill people harming others is bad? Why are agendas pushed every time? I suppose a good tragedy cannot be wasted in the culture war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom