• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

John McAfee "Commits Suicide" After Extradition to the US is Approved

Hahah.

Just by coincidence I decided to uninstall my free Kaspersky virus protector shit. Took fucking forever. Like 20+ minutes, a reboot, then more uninstalling. And then had to separately uninstall Kaspersky Password Manager too which took more time.
windows defender + ublock orgin is pretty much good enough these days

and have the free version of malwarebytes around incase u need a 2nd opinion scan every blue moon

anyone paying money for that type of stuff in 2021 is a sucker

Last edited:

Raonak

Banned
Dude was like a real life movie character.

In any case, it doesn't really make much sense to kill him when you just got an exradition order, especially since it would look suspect at fuck. I think he just faked his death (again...?)

Also, I want to say that if I die in any way, I was 100% whacked off.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Dude was like a real life movie character.

In any case, it doesn't really make much sense to kill him when you just got an exradition order, especially since it would look suspect at fuck. I think he just faked his death (again...?)

Also, I want to say that if I die in any way, I was 100% whacked off.
Nah he just killed himself because he was a drug addled hedonist who didn't want to spend the rest of his life in prison.. and did one last "Troll" with the "they are gonna 'suicide' me" nonsense before actually killing himself.

Which of course worked to some extent.

Top Bottom