• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Johnny Depp RETURNING to Pirates of the Caribbean as Jack Sparrow

kunonabi

The original 3 movies were pretty good. They keep desecrating the memory of the first 3 movies ever since.

This is not unlike how there were 2 good Terminator films directed by James Cameron and they've been doing nothing but shitting on the greatness of those movies with endless forced sequels which aren't even financially successful.

4 could have been good had it focused on Depp and Cruz but the gazillion sub-plots for all the boring side characters just sunk the whole thing.

dr_octagon

Banned
Michael Bolton: John Sparrow
Johnathan Depposition: Jack Sparrow
Michael Fassbender: David Sparrow
Robert Downey Jr: Tony Sparrow
Tom Hardy: Venom Sparrow
Idris Elba: Luther Sparrow
Amy Adams: Jane Sparrow
Henry Cavill: Kal El Sparrow
Gal Gadot: Wooden plank
Christian Bale: The Seven Seas

ElRenoRaven

If this is true and it's a big if I'm happy. I love the series. I honestly watch them just for Jack. It's stupid fun and Depp is damn good as Jack. He was done dirty by Disney.

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
I just watched tehse movies for the first time with my son who is 6 almost 7. He loves them. They are great. Very solid, part 1 is the best of course.

I didnt follow the trial really but I would watch some more Captain Jack Sparrow.

Top Bottom