• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Johnny Depp Vs Amber Heard Defamation trial live

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
You can watch this travesty live if you'd like. Johnny just looks miserable.

Edit: Better link

Last edited:
Deer Popcorn GIF

Srsly tho why do the good-looking ones end up being the crazy ones. I can see why Johnny stuck so long with her. That being said, hope she fucking pays for it.

Last edited:

Ionian

This is boring as fuck.

"She went to Starbucks, she could afford Starbucks".

Apparently she couldn't before, it's unbelievable how crazy already it is.

EDIT: oh it get's weirder. Depp doesn't move, she drinks from a bottle of water. Gonna be some shit outta this.

EDIT2: looks like her makeup has her bruised.

Last edited:

SafeOrAlone

Banned
This woman is droning on forever.
This is boring as fuck.

"She went to Starbucks, she could afford Starbucks".

Apparently she couldn't before, it's unbelievable how crazy already it is.

EDIT: oh it get's weirder. Depp doesn't move, she drinks from a bottle of water. Gonna be some shit outta this.

EDIT2: looks like her makeup has her bruised.
The pandering is heavy with Amber’s angle. I’m sure the jury can see right through it. “She could afford Starbucks.” Give me a break.

Droxcy

I mean victims of abuse tend not to bring up the shitty situations because they're afraid..Also yeah Amber's person talking right now is just rambling.

also the only reason why Depp founds are hounding Amber on social media is due to her keeping movie contracts and a job and Depp getting completely deleted from everything.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Look at Depp’s movie history it’s constructed like a GOAT. 50+ movies I think he’s an excellent actor right now he’s an enemy in the eyes of some.

Normally not a big fan of Depp's work but just watched Blow for the first time the other day and he was awesome in it. Maybe I just don't like the typecasting Depp usually has.

Last edited:

Pidull

From what I watched, Depp was turned away from Heard the entire time, head slightly down and eyes cast downward, hands together at most times. Occasionally he would bring his hand to his face to either rest his face or stroke his chin in thought. Even when his own attorney spoke on the stand, Johnny would not look towards his attorney to watch, as that would require looking in Heard's general direction.

Heard, meanwhile, had her chin tilted upright nearly the whole time, and had no issue turning towards the attorneys as they spoke. She had tiny, barely perceptible smirks at times, and had no problem looking at Johnny Depp frequently throughout the day.

As someone who dealt with psychological and emotional abuse, not even physical abuse, from my former partner, this is exactly what my current interactions with my ex are. I avoid all eye contact with her if I have to interact with her, and usually my wife handles all communication. She frequently stares me down like a psychopath, such as one instance in which I had my wife between her and I, and she kept trying to move in order to get a better look at me as I defensively used my wife as a shield.

I don't think Depp will win this suit, but only because I "lost" when my ex exacted revenge on me, and I don't have much faith in the system.

BmG4d3z.png

R9ABLrx.png

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
Now she says he took 8 to 10 tablets of Ectasy? I have been with hard parties, they went into sleep-comas after 3. They missed the whole party.

Done them myself in my youth, 8 - 10 is impossible. Would be instant death. And that's not Holywood-grade shit. You'd die.
I'd do this much in my hayday aka peak addiction but that's during an all-weekender with nap breaks. All at once, that's impossible, he'd just puke them out before passing out / dying or just very bad E

Ionian

I'd do this much in my hayday aka peak addiction but that's during an all-weekender with nap breaks. All at once, that's impossible, he'd just puke them out before passing out / dying or just very bad E

Was with a girl from Sicily, she had an interview with AlIatlia, had spent the weekend taking them and I went with her and waited outside. (far away). Well just across from the building.

She was still off her head as was I. She got the job.

Used to tap on my leg booking flights. Funny at the time but really bad to look back on. She was talking to a customer (in a dream) , scary shit.

I was coming to but it hit her very hard, we were party people. Watching Judge Judy in the morning.

For anyone thinking, DON'T. Ain't worth it. You might feel fine but it fucks up your memory. I worked fine after it but it comes back to get you and you will be sorry.

Last edited:

Ionian

Exactly, vomitting is normal. However depends of the pills, perhaps the one ones I got were stronger. Hard to believe 8-10.

Ectasy to bring you up, bongs/weed to bring you down. Don't miss a second of it. The aftermath is crucifying. Young peoples game as I said.

Then coke, good luck with that. Did some in a whorehouse, walked home, feeling fine and went into a coffee shop. For a coffee.

Dude starts hitting on me, tries to lead me away while exhausted, waitress at the counter warns me off. So I drink the coffee and leave. Barca a quick coffee is very normal. I miss the place so much.

Then again did live in a dangerous area.

LordCBH

Heard is insane. I can't believe she still gets acting roles after all the proof of her abusing Depp came out.

My favorite part of this trial so far has been when her legal team said like 4 times that she basically severed his finger.

She abuses Depp. Depp gets fired. She gets more jobs.

Reverse the genders here and Depp would be in prison and she’d somehow be the most popular actress in the country because of it.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
From what I watched, Depp was turned away from Heard the entire time, head slightly down and eyes cast downward, hands together at most times. Occasionally he would bring his hand to his face to either rest his face or stroke his chin in thought. Even when his own attorney spoke on the stand, Johnny would not look towards his attorney to watch, as that would require looking in Heard's general direction.

Heard, meanwhile, had her chin tilted upright nearly the whole time, and had no issue turning towards the attorneys as they spoke. She had tiny, barely perceptible smirks at times, and had no problem looking at Johnny Depp frequently throughout the day.

As someone who dealt with psychological and emotional abuse, not even physical abuse, from my former partner, this is exactly what my current interactions with my ex are. I avoid all eye contact with her if I have to interact with her, and usually my wife handles all communication. She frequently stares me down like a psychopath, such as one instance in which I had my wife between her and I, and she kept trying to move in order to get a better look at me as I defensively used my wife as a shield.

I don't think Depp will win this suit, but only because I "lost" when my ex exacted revenge on me, and I don't have much faith in the system.

BmG4d3z.png

R9ABLrx.png
Sorry for what you went through sometimes I suspect my wife might have NPD but that's neither here nor there. I feel bad for Depp I don't think he'll win even though I think Heard is the abuser. I've seen that look more than once.

Last edited:

SafeOrAlone

Banned
I’m glad this is being streamed. Perhaps the court of public opinion will hold some weight despite whatever the outcome is.

Top Bottom