• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Johnny Depp Vs Amber Heard Defamation trial live

jonnyp

Haha she is so insane. JD smashing a phone not only cut his finger off, but crushed the bone to dust? Who actually believes that? She is good at taking pictures but no pictures of alleged phone, just another phone in the bar that looked untouched. No pictures of her injuries. Just a few pictures of mirrors with writing on them.

Last edited:

Jaybe

All those ‘I produced the photo to my legal team’ of the alleged assaults are brutal. The fact that something was shown and her legal team said, ‘nah this doesn’t show anything’ or she straight lies about having photos post-incidents… or that the incidents are lies.

Bragr

Banned
They had a bunch of fights and Amber is trying to make it seem they were a lot crazier and more violent than they really were. At this point, she needs the money to pay the lawyers and to save her career. She's practiced telling this story for 6 years, she probably even believes it at this point.

MayauMiao

Anyone know what was the software used to highlight and zoom the photo/text?

Edit: Nevermind, found out its ExhibitView.

Last edited:

Larlight

The one thing I will say, maybe it's just this couple when they were together but rich couples seem to be pretty cringey with some of the stuff they do lol. Like keeping a diary together. 😂

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Turd has lovely handwriting for a complete psycho. Her love letter is very Hannibal-esque.

the silence of the lambs hannibal GIF

Last edited:

Larlight

Is Amber Heard allowed to talk to her lawyers during the break? Or is she supposed to stay separated when she's being cross examined?

Javthusiast

Banned
It makes you angry but you have to remember that alot of people are stupid and will take the opposite opinion no matter the facts.

Hopefully this will be a teachable moment for many people. No matter how attractive or caring someone appears to be if you see warning signs just get out. It's not worth the aggro

He blocked people who simply told him to educate himself on the trial. So fuck him.

Some of this shit with him though, "please let me go in my house". If it was me, "fuck you, I'm taking a walk , go deal with your shit, see ya in a few." The pleading to go often is a bit strange. Make a decision and stick with it., IDK.

Top Bottom