• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Johnny Depp Vs Amber Heard Defamation trial live

Camille is fucking MURDERING the cattle!

Tenderize the meat before grilling it

carne-picanha.gif

It seems like, even by the looks she give Turd, she REALLY does not like that woman, this seems like more than a job

Last edited:

Pagusas

Elden Member
Heard's legal team must be desperately discussing possible pitches for a settlement behind her back like an episode of Law and Order. If Depp somehow loses this case after everything we've heard it will be a travesty.
The problem at the end of the day is going to be crossing the threshold of proof of defamation. Its easy to prove she's a horrible, vial piece of shit, no question there. Its harder to have a juror go back and say all of the bellow were 100% proven.

1) a false statement purporting to be fact. (were the statements 100% false, or were SOME of them true? If so, how as a juror do you decide?)
2) publication or communication of that statement to a third person. (obviously happens, but back to point 1)
3) fault amounting to at least negligence. (the meat of this, did she do it on purpose or at least out of negligence)
4) damages, or some harm caused to the person or entity who is the subject of the statement. (this is obvious)

It sucks, based off everything I've heard I'd 100% find her guilty... but I'm also not in that court room and I've 100% been influenced by social media/news. There may very well be a person on that jury that believes her. Just look at Twitter, "istandwithamberheard" is trending.

On a more fun note, who's going to play Camille Vasquez in the inevitable movie about all this?

Last edited:

Hardensoul

What exactly happened? I missed that part.

It was question about media being at her getting PRO at the court house. She mention TMZ. Then Camille brought up the leak video to TMZ alleging it being their copyright mean Amber provided it to TMZ.

Then that open up articles about her previous domestic violence against her partner before Johnny.

Hardensoul

WoW, the redirect didn’t take long. Camille really earn her pay today! In cross and objections direct and especially this redirect objections to shut down Elaine made her fluster so bad!!🔥💣

Last edited:

hemo memo

Gold Member
Heard's legal team must be desperately discussing possible pitches for a settlement behind her back like an episode of Law and Order. If Depp somehow loses this case after everything we've heard it will be a travesty.
Well, what is most important to the world is that Amber said all of this is a smear campaign against "Just look me up" she said so she obviously was reading twitter and social media against judge instruction but expected as someone with that mentality has no regards to the rules as she lied and will continue to lie under oath, but it is clear that people waking up to the truth is getting under her skin so the ONLY thing she can tell herself is that all of this is planned. She can't and won't believe that all of this negative backlash is organic and people figured at who was the real monster in the relationship and that the truth is out. She keep digging her own grave with every question and that voice recording when she teased Johnny and laughed hysterically which is the closest similarity to a real Harley Quinn ever recorded and she was telling him how an awful father he is. She said her name and reputation are everything to her and she thought she can get away with this abuse because of course with the support of the MeToo movement behind her, Johnny Depp was by default gully until proven innocent and that is why her lawyers fought so hard to not make it televised. Her lawyers knew she'll be lying under oath but what they didn't anticipated is that how awful of an actor she is and how big this trial is going to be and how easy for people to catch her lies. Now it is all came crashing down. Johnny won and Amber lost because the truth is out regardless of the verdict of the case.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
People with extreme cases of narcissistic personality disorder shamelessly gaslight their victims and lie SO much that they often convince themselves that their lies are INDISPUTABLE FACT.

When they are shown proof of their lies, they become furious and double down...frantically reaching for any possible conspiracy or evil misdeed committed against them, and that their victim is crazy or evil.

If narcissistic personality disorder wasn't so sad, pathetic, and dangerous...it would almost be hilarious to me how those with NIS think they come off as brilliant when in reality they truly come off as some of the dumbest people in the world.

Mental Health Psychology GIF by Narcissistic Abuse Rehab

Mental Health GIF by Narcissistic Abuse Rehab
Mental Health Fear GIF by Narcissistic Abuse Rehab

Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

Last edited:

Hardensoul

Wow so I guess she stormed out of the courtroom before the jury left? Anyone able to confirm? That's bad.

Edit: apparently there are multiple confirmations of this.

She was done as a witness, doesn’t look like the Jury was excuse yet. Usually everyone in court stands up and let Jury out first. That didn’t happen here.

Edit: I’m also wrong, Judge did told her to go sit with her attorneys. But she walked out the door, which is bad since court was still in session and wasn’t excuse to leave yet. PaddyOCanager PaddyOCanager

Last edited:
Top Bottom