• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Johnny Depp Vs Amber Heard Defamation trial live

ManaByte

Gold Member

Dj Khaled GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Me. Heard appears to have a case of “Simp-O-nitus”.

A woman, who after enduring several decades of being “simp’d” to, has been left thinking everyone around her is a completely gullible, pushover fool.

ssringo

Man, after that explosive end to Amber's cross and embarrassingly hilariously redirect I'm glad they got a nice, boring deposition for everyone to fall asleep to.

I think she looks like an ugly bony cow in 2022.

I’d fuck her like a jack rabbit in All the Boys Love Mandy Lane though.

She would probably falsely accuse you though even back than. It would be funny if after this trial is done that she starts to get less attention from men since they see how she really is. Not to mention she's starting to age. That movie you mentioned was in 2006 so of course she looks great in that movie

I really wouldn’t :messenger_tears_of_joy: she’s ageing like milk.

The Wall Remains Undefeated

Hardensoul

Is not lying in court a big thing

The lawyer streamers are saying perjury is usually not tried and especially in these type of non criminal cases!

But the Judge does have discretion rule on the moment! But they usually just let it go and let the Jury decide on the case.

Hardensoul

Male Karen is getting triggered and combative.

It was an 8hr deposition, heavily edited. But by end he got so agitated and forgetting crap he/she spewed. 😂

Edit: Apparently next video of Rocky deposition seems to have been 20hrs! OMG

Last edited:

Hardensoul

Booooooooooooooooooooooring.

Amber must still got something on her or still need to protect her lie! Cause they aren’t friends now and she’s choosing her words very carefully!

On that note, since it’s really boring! I’m go running early! 😂

Edit: Oh Judge was bored too, she ended it early today!
But seems more videos for Amber witnesses, only one live. Must be Whitney her sister!

Last edited:

Hardensoul

IO seems to be a piece of shit. Andrea on Nick Rekieta stream said. IO went behind Johnny’s back and put LillyRose on an LGBT film project and alluded that LillyRose may be swinging that way. She wasn’t and just wanted to support the cause. When Johnny found out he was furious and friendship ended.

IO seems to be a piece of shit. Andrea on Nick Rekieta stream said. IO went behind Johnny’s back and put LillyRose on an LGBT film project and alluded that LillyRose may be swinging that way. She wasn’t and just wanted to support the cause. When Johnny found out he was furious and friendship ended.
Not to mention she was underage at the time.

Top Bottom