• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jonathan Majors arrested on charges of strangulation, assault and harassment

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion

Yeah he is done.

Career over. What a stupid piece of shit.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
“I fear you have no perspective of what could happen if you go to the hospital,” Majors, 34, texted Jabbari, 30, in September 2022. “They will ask you questions, and as I don’t think you actually protect us, it could lead to investigation even if you do lie, and they suspect something.”

In the text messages — displayed to the jury and read into the record by Jabbari on her fourth and final day on the stand on Friday — Jabbari had assured Majors that she would not blame him for causing an injury to her head.

“I will tell the doctor I bumped my head,” Jabbari cried as she read aloud the message in court.

Then unable to continue through her tears, Assistant District Attorney Kelli Galaway took over: “I will tell the doctor I bumped my head if I go. I’m going to give it one more day, but I can’t sleep and I need some stronger pain killers. That’s all: why would I tell them what really happened when it’s clear I want to be with you.”

“Last night I considered killing myself versus coming home,” Majors wrote to Jabbari, adding: “I need love too. Or maybe I'm such a monster and horrible man, I don't deserve it. And I should just kill myself. In this way, my existence is miserable, I want to die.

Textbook abuser bullshit. If you still stand by this cat, I don't know what to say.
Yup, he "fears" she won't "protect us" classic Narcissistic behavior. Gaslighting, guilt tripping then playing the suicide card for sympathy. My ex use to play the suicide card after she was abusive so that I'd feel bad for her.

Pejo

Yup, he "fears" she won't "protect us" classic Narcissistic behavior. Gaslighting, guilt tripping then playing the suicide card for sympathy. My ex use to play the suicide card after she was abusive so that I'd feel bad for her.
I was trapped in a relationship for 2 years because of that suicide threat bullshit from a crazy ex too. It just feels awful and there's not really a great way to deal with it.

He speaks so strangely in personal texts. Like he really was channeling a villain or something. Maybe he has a dissociative disorder that's contributing to this behavior.

Pejo

The most surreal part of this whole thing (for me) was that weird video of him breaking up a fight between two high school girls in a random ass alley. Like what set of circumstances could have led to that situation if it wasn't staged. I still think about how weird that was, especially given the timing.

DrFigs

The most surreal part of this whole thing (for me) was that weird video of him breaking up a fight between two high school girls in a random ass alley. Like what set of circumstances could have led to that situation if it wasn't staged. I still think about how weird that was, especially given the timing.
Whatever PR firm he hired should give him a refund

TDiddyLive

Textbook abuser bullshit. If you still stand by this cat, I don't know what to say.
I wouldn’t be shocked if people are still defending him. We have people trying to say audio of him saying psychotic shit was him probably practicing lines. Maybe this text exchange was them creating dialog for a scene over text…

beanoboy7

After watching the surveillance videos of him, running away from her and her partying afterwards at the club without an injury to her hands. #FreeJonathanMajors.

Last week: evidence unsealed that indicates Majors sent his girlfriend to the hospital at least once before

This week: *Majors clearly manhandles her by picking her up and throwing her in the taxi, runs away when he realizes he fucked up by putting his hands on a white woman in public*

Marvel fans: omg he's innocent because he's running away

Ice Cube Reaction GIF

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Last week: evidence unsealed that indicates Majors sent his girlfriend to the hospital at least once before

This week: *Majors clearly manhandles her by picking her up and throwing her in the taxi, runs away when he realizes he fucked up by putting his hands on a white woman in public*

Ice Cube Reaction GIF

You'd fit right in with Fox News

Mesousa

Banned

Ice Cube Reaction GIF
Why would she chase him then?

Top Bottom