• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(K-Mart) PSP for $200

Matlock

Banned
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=302199075#post302199075

A local Kmart is clearencing out EVERYTHING because they're converting to a Sears. All games and consoles are 20% off. Tonight I picked up a PSP Value Pack, Underground and an accessory package thingy (case, game cases, car charger, screen covers, usb cable) for about $250 + tax.

Now I have a question: What does the slider switch on the left side near the analog stick do?

Taken from there, YMMV.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
hmm, its VERY abnormal for a price sale at any store on systems.. this could be something more.

Interesting, very interesting.

EDIT:

Scratch that, 20% off everything.. makes sense now

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Poorpsp, bomba

Kmart always has game sales for some reason. PSone lcd screen is like $25 if you can find it

demi

I'll walk to my local K-Mart today. They aren't clearancing, but are the LCD screens at all K-Marts?

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
mightynine said:
If they're converting into a Sears.

Lot of K-Marts have been closing though. Two years ago I got Metroid Prime and a wavebird for a total of $25 in the K-Mart clearance stack.

Top Bottom