• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kavinsky - Renegade, first new track in eight years

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
jesus let GIF

Burning Blade

Gold Member
I’m probably more a Gunship fan overall, but Kavinsky really got me into synthwave in a major way. Hearing that Drive soundtrack for the first time was bananas.

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
Friendly reminder that carpenter brut and perturbator exist.

Frogs out.

Neither have done anything good recently tho. CB's last album, excluding the ost for that movie which is eh (maybe 1 or 2 good songs) was in 2018. I dont even know how many years its been since Pertubator done anything good. Actually, recently I dont think I've listened to any amazing synth track just some decent/good stuff I guess. Maybe I missed some stuff I dunno.

Ionian

Always liked this one, girl from CSS singing. What a story that band had. Dude from CSS (founder, wrote the music) had a blog, felt sorry for him as he got screwed helping the other members. None had musical training and he helped them enough to worldwide tours and ... they screwed him over.

belmarduk

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah

Reborn is out.
I haven't listened to it yet... I'm taking an hour-long drive so that I can take it in properly.

belmarduk

What does GAF think of this album?
I have to agree that Zenith is not one of the best songs (though I've always loved tracks with dueling male and female vocals!) but Renegade is fucking on point!

belmarduk

Soooooooo.....
Has GAF listened to Reborn yet?
I think you would like it... I do more each time I listen to it.

A few days ago a video for one of the best tracks Cameo came out.

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
Have to listen to it some more, huge fan of the earlier stuff but this is a bit too mainstream for me, not really digging the vocals.

Top Bottom