• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kena: Bridge of Spirits Xbox Release Possible, Only Timed Exclusive on PlayStation

Duchess

I'd rather there were timed exclusives on 3rd party titles, than lifetime exclusives.

Edit: Keeping fingers crossed for Death's Door and The Ascent coming to PS5 in the next 12 months.

Last edited:

Kilau

Gold Member
How is that not a win? Everyone gets the game still. Look at Tomb Raider reboot sequel on Xbox, it took a couple of extra years to hit PlayStation, but the game would have potentially been scaled back if they wouldn't have had the funding from a platform holder. I thought someone had posted a thread about how the funding convinced SquareEnix to continue the series.
Tomb Raider reboot sequel might be the most egregious example of timed exclusivity.

That's a game that was 100% going to happen, 100% coming to Xbox anyway and was just months from release when the deal was signed. MS paying millions at the last minute didn't help development one bit but it sure did help cement SE as one of the worst offenders of selling timed exclusivity.

There were only losers in that deal, Xbox players got nothing that wouldn't have had anyway, PS players lost out on a game, MS overpaid for a game to fill a hole in their holiday lineup to go against UC4 which ended up delayed anyway and Square kneecapped their entire reboot by pissing off a huge fanbase.

Timed exclusivity is garbage.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Tomb Raider reboot sequel might be the most egregious example of timed exclusivity.

That's a game that was 100% going to happen, 100% coming to Xbox anyway and was just months from release when the deal was signed. MS paying millions at the last minute didn't help development one bit but it sure did help cement SE as one of the worst offenders of selling timed exclusivity.

There were only losers in that deal, Xbox players got nothing that wouldn't have had anyway, PS players lost out on a game, MS overpaid for a game to fill a hole in their holiday lineup to go against UC4 which ended up delayed anyway and Square kneecapped their entire reboot by pissing off a huge fanbase.

Well, I hope timed exclusivity works out for studios taking the money.

All I know is whenever there's some timed deal and time is up so other platforms can get it, it sure seems like a "who gives a shit now" release. The game is old, many gamers probably already watched spoilers and other games are out.

Also, when a game is 6 or 12 months timed out from the first platform that got it, there will be higher chance of the platform who got sloppy seconds to go on deal fast matching the first platform's version on deal.

You can also get gamers not trusting them in the future knowing they are sell outs.

That partnership must be giant to make it all worth it.

What do you mean "They've fucked around with it"? Like it's worse now that it's on Xbox with loads of extra content? I don't follow...

It sounds like your personal feelings are hurt because a game didn't come out on your favorite platform first and you've decided that instead of enjoying the title you were excited about, you'd rather "punish" the creators and deny yourself playing a game with tons of accolades. So you basically said that had Disco Elysium only come out on PlayStation, a platform you don't prefer, that would be better? How?

I mean, yeah. It isn’t on Xbox btw and I don’t think there’s even a release date, but we know it’s coming. They decided to prioritise certain customers, and then expect me to be happy with table scraps at the end of the night. I’ll still play it (probably), but I just won’t pay for it. I can wait until they give it to me.

Timed exclusives are BS. On any platform. Own it, or don’t. I don’t care about first. Not just Disco Elysium - any timed exclusive. It’s a shitty practise. If Disco Elysium had been a full PlayStation exclusive I would have bought it - paying money to temporarily keep a title away from a certain group and then trying to sell it to them later is just ridiculous to me, and I won’t support it, whoever does it.

Good news then.
Money is convenient for a small indie studio, they did well to grant time exclusivity, it would in any case be counterproductive to limit sales to a single platform.

mejin

I mean, yeah. It isn’t on Xbox btw and I don’t think there’s even a release date, but we know it’s coming. They decided to prioritise certain customers, and then expect me to be happy with table scraps at the end of the night. I’ll still play it (probably), but I just won’t pay for it. I can wait until they give it to me.

Timed exclusives are BS. On any platform. Own it, or don’t. I don’t care about first. Not just Disco Elysium - any timed exclusive. It’s a shitty practise. If Disco Elysium had been a full PlayStation exclusive I would have bought it - paying money to temporarily keep a title away from a certain group and then trying to sell it to them later is just ridiculous to me, and I won’t support it, whoever does it.

This doesn't make sense at all.

Fbh

Of course it is.
If it's neither publisher nor developed by the console maker (and it's not by Atlus), then there's a 95% chance it's a timed exclusive

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck

WTF are you talking about? Xbox players got to play the game and eventually PlayStation players got to play the game. You talk about it like Microsoft and Sony are your relatives and you are mad they didn't act the way you wanted. If Microsoft gives an employee a raise, do you get upset that you don't see a direct correlation to your gaming experience? Why do you expect every business decision to personally benefit you?

So you admit it's an emotional reaction that private entities and strangers don't align with your expectations. Table scraps... lol, you kind of portray yourself as a pet dog here.

Kilau

Gold Member
WTF are you talking about? Xbox players got to play the game and eventually PlayStation players got to play the game. You talk about it like Microsoft and Sony are your relatives and you are mad they didn't act the way you wanted. If Microsoft gives an employee a raise, do you get upset that you don't see a direct correlation to your gaming experience? Why do you expect every business decision to personally benefit you?
You really went off on a tangent there, nothing you just typed has even a remote connection to what I said.

So you admit it's an emotional reaction that private entities and strangers don't align with your expectations. Table scraps... lol, you kind of portray yourself as a pet dog here.
I must not be articulating my point correctly, it’s early here still, apologies - you don’t have to agree, but you seem not to be getting what I’m trying to say. Thanks for reaffirming my point in one way - you definitely got my reference to table scraps and how this ridiculous policy decision treats potential paying customers. Additionally I’m okay being treated with disdain by corporations, I’m a grown up, it happens all the time, and I run a corporation that probably is guilty of it too sometimes - but I don’t have to roll over and have my belly tickled when they do decide I am worthy of attention/want my money. I choose no in that situation every time.

It’s this simple for me - I think timed exclusives are a shitty practise, and I won’t support any title that engages in it, therefore they lose me as a paying customer for that title. Without fail I still get to play everything I want in time. If more people did that instead of engaging in stupid console listwars, we’d all be better off. Do my actions make any difference? Alone, definitely not, but it works for me.

If you make it/own it - have at it, it’s yours, keep it. If someone else makes it and you essentially bribe them not to let someone else have it so you can one up the competition, that’s shitty. Or capitalism I guess, whatever.

Not sure I have anything else to add here, I do appreciate your different perspective on the issue though.

yurinka

If its not made my Sony, its timed.
Sony releases a lot of 2n party exclusives every generation. They are developed by 3rd party studios and are never released in other consoles.

Regarding 3rd party indie exclusives yes, almost all the Nintendo, MS and Sony ones are timed console exclusives.

Regarding AAA 3rd party exclusives, some are timed and some aren't and this apply for Sony, Nintendo and MS.

Last edited:

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
Additionally I’m okay being treated with disdain by corporations...
I'm sorry to keep on this, but I just don't understand your perspective. These companies want OUR attention, not the other way around. We have all the power in the equation. Why would you think they dislike anyone? That isn't even a factor, they look at their product lineup and make decisions that they think provides the most value. And with regard to timed exclusives, well you said it yourself: You're an adult. So you know as well as I do that a week, a month, a year is no time and there use plenty of stuff to check out in the meantime regardless of what platform you have. Timed exclusives are the most benign "benefit" because at the end of the day no one is negatively impacted (barring emotional distress I guess).

PJX

I could see Sony buying Ember Lab.
Don't see that happening if the goals of the brothers remain. They want to stay as a black owned studio. They left working for big companies so they don't have to deal with a lot of corporate bullshit. But money can change all that I guess.

I disagree.

Sony partnering with a team with some timed deal and them saying they wish to continue to acquire more studios is enough for that guess to be valid for someone to make.

Then where was the advertising? They did barely any; seems like any platform-like game outside of R&C: Rift Apart this year got no advertising.

Or....its cause Sony themselves stated they want to continue buying teams like this....

A timed deal means they liked what they saw.

So.....sorry but the guess is simply just that, speculation based on Sony's intent to continue to buy and their deal with this studio.

So should we look at every timed exclusivity deal Sony's ever done and assume they are interested in acquiring those companies? C'mon...

Again, it's no different to people assuming Microsoft are buying Asobo simply because they've partnered with them on FS 2020, and taking MS's statement they want to acquire more studios to just randomly go "Hey, that means they will likely buy Asobo!!". The two things there aren't even strongly linked other than coincidentially, same as here with Sony & Ember Labs.

and?

Thats just as valid though.

MS is still looking to buy, that team is working on a MS game, Square has not only sold teams they bought, the even sold back IP they bought when they let IO interactive go and sold back the Hitman IP. For all we know, Square doesn't like what they are seeing from Hitman, lets go of the team and IP, they might feel the same way about Tomb Raider and CD.

Who knows.

It's speculation based on nothing substantial. I could just as easily speculate that Sega is making a Dreamcast 2; despite how much I may want that, I'd know it's simply my own wants fueling it and nothing more.

I don't see anything healthy or productive coming out of acquisition speculation that isn't backed by at least some solid market evidence (new key hires, stock activity, reported meetings between heads, etc.) and a good deal of it. Similar to some of the wilder console speculation that happened last year leading up to the release of PS5 & Xbox Series, at least 80% of all "speculation" from the flimsiest of possibilities (lacking any concrete evidence) will end up being degenerate fodder for warring theories that lose the plot.

Either way, all of that is valid speculation and a solid educated guess imho. Its not that wild, its not without reason and its not just randomly saying any team without cause.

It's neither of those things. Your only connections are "this company said thing", and "that same company worked with this other company on this thing", which aren't much. If you formed it as a hypothesis, it'd look like "If Sony's worked with Ember Labs on Kena, then Sony will likely acquire Ember Labs in the future", with your "constant" being "Sony said they'd look into more acquisitions".

Problem being, your "constant" has no direct pertinence to Ember Labs specifically (it's too generic), and you have no other "constants" to pull from that are specific enough. And you only have one real "variable", which is Kena..a variable Sony didn't really market much of for, BTW.

Shit, why would MS buy MANY of the teams they already bought bud lol That is for MS to know and for you to find out. You asking doesn't mean its not valid for MS to make the move if they feel they can make some use out of the studio. For all you know, Perfect Dark reboot becomes a hit because of CD's involvement and there you got, your reason right there lol Funny enough, its like asking WHY MS is even having CD even help, clearly they think they are fit enough to work on that reboot man...

But PD hasn't released yet and won't for at least 2-3 years, so why would I speculate MS are going to buy CD over the potential PD is a hit when we're years away from even being able to gauge if that's true? Although since you bring up CD, at least there is actually something of pertinence with them that could maybe suggest a possible acquisition happening that isn't present with Ember Labs/Sony.

It has to do with the fact that apparently CD have opened up a new studio in Texas, even though it'd appear they had three concepts rejected by SE and with them being put on PD, there is seemingly no faith in them from SE to be given another AAA game in terms of funding. That is only a circumstantial sign that something could be happening with CD/MS, that's only a bit stronger with CD working with The Initiative on PD.

But...they're still circumstantial signs at most, and still not enough to lend to serious speculation that an acquisition's definitely happening. So why would I bother to discuss any possible acquisition of CD by MS any further than that?

Sony literally bought like several teams over the last month or 2 and have shown interest in buying MORE
MS has bought several teams over the last few years and has shown interest to buying MORE.

Okay, and? That's gonna make me suddenly start speculating any company with any given timed exclusivity/partnership with Sony or Microsoft means OMG TOTAL ACQUISITION COMING BOIS. That's unrealistic.

So when Sony works with a team, MS works with a team, I don't see anything that wild in speculation on either publisher buying said teams when they have bought teams in the past and are openly stating they will continue to do so. You are basically telling us we should not fucking except what has already happened before, to keep happening or happen again or something lol

No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying you need more EVIDENCE before reasonably speculating some type of acquisition is in the works. A one-time partnership with a brand-new studio doesn't meet the criteria of speculating there's an acquisition coming. It's also odd how some people have gone from saying how bad acquisitions are for the industry, to now openly wondering who's gonna get bought next, like it's some game of fantasy football or sports betting.

I'm not a fan of that type of speculation, especially when I've been accused of cheerleading previous acquisitions (I've never once done such a thing). It also turns out a lot of the people who have been teasing acquisitions of late have been 1000000% wrong, to the point of not being worth listening to in terms of any leaks (IMHO), so if that's the "source" people have been using to fuel their speculations the past few months, that well is tainted.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Why not just say "I could see Sony working with Ember Lab on future collaborative efforts."?

Why the hell has everything turned into a game of acquisitions now? Tiring mentality.
Happy Nicolas Cage GIF

EDMIX

Then where was the advertising?

I don't know what to tell you Thicc lol

You are asking questions to shit that have factual answers to, yet triggered at speculation.

I'll be respectful and read your whole post.

So should we look at every timed exclusivity deal Sony's ever done and assume they are interested in acquiring those companies? C'mon...

Its free to speculate on, the guess would be logical (never said shit about EVERY timed deal, stop adding shit in to argue lol). They buy teams they have ties to many times, such deals might lead to that...I don't know what to say Thicc, its fair game man stop getting so triggered over it lol They stated they want to buy more teams, they have bought teams they are close to before, I see no reason for someone to not assume they might do it again, but to say some wild shit like "oh should we look at EVERY" come the fuck on man.

Again, it's no different to people assuming Microsoft are buying Asobo simply because they've partnered with them on FS 2020

That would be JUST as just bud, did they not buy several teams they had deals with in the past prior? What evidence DO YOU have that states they are no longer seeking to do that?

It's speculation based on nothing substantial.

I greatly disagree. Both publishers have a history of acquiring teams this way, both have stated they are still looking to buy.

I could just as easily speculate that Sega is making a Dreamcast 2;

Sega didn't continue to make systems..

Sony and MS continued to buy teams.

Sega has not stated the wish to make a new system.

Sony and MS have stated they wish to CONTINUE to acquire teams, sooooooo no.

I don't see anything healthy or productive coming out of acquisition speculation

Shit, yet you are still posting about this? SOooo you see something "healthy" about any of this though? You don't need to post about it, but you need not worry about what the fuck other people want to discuss in regards to speculation, you are free to leave, not talk about it, join a thread that talks about it, reply to folks who are talking about it etc. I'd argue you and I have debated this MORE then others in this very thread have actually talked about that speculation man lol

isn't backed by at least some solid market evidence (new key hires, stock activity, reported meetings between heads, etc.)
This is you, but wait...
our only connections are "this company said thing
The deep lolz, also you lol So you need it backed by something OTHER THEN THE FUCKING COMPANY TELLING YOU THEY WISH TO BUY MORE TEAMS?

ok mate. Good luck with that. Them directly telling you now isn't any form of evidence that they wish to do such a thing now.

no direct pertinence to Ember Labs
They did a deal with them, thats enough to buy anyone was we've seen publishers buy teams that they've never had deals with so....yea.
Sony didn't really market much of for, BTW.

Ok Thicc, this doesn't exist I guess. Why do you hate facts so much?

But PD hasn't released yet and won't for at least 2-3 years, so why would I speculate MS are going to buy CD over the potential PD

Thats what we call an example lol

Okay, and? That's gonna make me suddenly start speculating any company with any given timed exclusivity/partnership with Sony or Microsoft

They are telling you they wish to do this.....sooooo I'd say that is fair game to speculate. Why would Sony or MS suddenly stop buying any teams? Unlikely and I'd argue thats more unrealistic and unlikely.

I'm saying you need more EVIDENCE
I'm saying the publisher literally fucking telling you they are going to do this is more then enough to assume THEY WILL BUY TEAMS. Its not that hard...
m not a fan of that type of speculation,

The speculation is just based on how Sony and MS have bought teams in the past and their desire to continue to do so. Sony bought teams they did deals with, MS bought teams they did deals with, MS has been doing deals with Bethesda for generations and they were in talks for years before we found out, for all we know...that might be the same deal with CD with this project dark thing and that might be the same deal with Sony, they both might be testing waters to see who they want to buy in the future and I see no harm in that speculation considering. If that is something you are not a fan of in regards to speculation, you are free to not post or reply about such topics. No one is forcing you to talk about this....

Nah, real ads, man. You know like television spots, or at least multiple vid ad uploads to the channel. You post this same clip twice so that kind of says a lot in how many clips they bothered to make.

And just to be fair, I think Microsoft similarly under-advertised Psychonauts 2. It's not a surprise that game and Kena didn't/haven't light up the sales charts when backing companies who are platform holders barely do any advertising.

Its free to speculate on, the guess would be logical (never said shit about EVERY timed deal, stop adding shit in to argue lol). They buy teams they have ties to many times, such deals might lead to that...I don't know what to say Thicc, its fair game man stop getting so triggered over it lol They stated they want to buy more teams, they have bought teams they are close to before, I see no reason for someone to not assume they might do it again, but to say some wild shit like "oh should we look at EVERY" come the fuck on man.

So you think it's fair that people just start doing this with EVERY game that's a timed exclusive or some co-partnership thing for now on? Really? That's unrealistic. Microsoft and Sony saying they're interested in more acquisitions doesn't suddenly open up every company under the Sun with even a passing collaboration with them, to being acquired.

That would be JUST as just bud, did they not buy several teams they had deals with in the past prior? What evidence DO YOU have that states they are no longer seeking to do that?

I never said Microsoft are no longer looking to do acquisitions. But, even if they are, that doesn't mean I'm gonna suddenly change my perspective and start treating every partnership or timed exclusivity/content deal between a dev and platform holder as "Oh snap! Microsoft/Sony should definitely acquire them!"

Sega didn't continue to make systems..

Sony and MS continued to buy teams.

Sega has not stated the wish to make a new system.

Sony and MS have stated they wish to CONTINUE to acquire teams, sooooooo no.

So just because they have said so, we should simply blindly give in and treat everything going forward as a possible acquisition in the making? Should we play acquisitions?

Shit, yet you are still posting about this? SOooo you see something "healthy" about any of this though? You don't need to post about it, but you need not worry about what the fuck other people want to discuss in regards to speculation, you are free to leave, not talk about it, join a thread that talks about it, reply to folks who are talking about it etc. I'd argue you and I have debated this MORE then others in this very thread have actually talked about that speculation man lol

It's worth bringing up because if other people get carried away then that bleeds over into other discussions. Again, we saw the same thing with the console spec speculation leading up to the new system releases, many threads got devolved into "spec warz" stuff that stemmed from the main Next-Gen Console Speculation thread, which was basically ground zero.

Just watch, in a few months time almost every discussion about a 3P dev/pub with a game that's exclusive or timed exclusive to a Sony or Microsoft platform, will devolve into "acquisition warz". It'll repeat again, the flavoring will just be different. And since that'll inevitably leak into threads I DO participate with discussion-wise, well yeah, I kinda give a shit what goes on in terms of the meta.

This is you, but wait...

The deep lolz, also you lol So you need it backed by something OTHER THEN THE FUCKING COMPANY TELLING YOU THEY WISH TO BUY MORE TEAMS?

ok mate. Good luck with that. Them directly telling you now isn't any form of evidence that they wish to do such a thing now.

It's a super-generic, non-descriptive blanket statement and could manifest itself any number of ways. Plus plans change and companies renege on approaches or ideas they may've previously had. Look at how many people were thinking (hoping) Microsoft would make another Zenimax/Bethesda-level acquisition by now. Instead several insiders and countless people look like fools with egg on their faces.

That's what anticipating and framing all discussion on timed 3P exclusives or collaborations (of any kind) as hopes of possible acquisition ends up getting you.

Ok Thicc, this doesn't exist I guess. Why do you hate facts so much?

Because it's only one fact and you've already had to repeat it which only proves my point; where was the REST of the advertising/marketing, in any way that could've helped the game reach a bigger audience? I didn't see any.

They are telling you they wish to do this.....sooooo I'd say that is fair game to speculate. Why would Sony or MS suddenly stop buying any teams? Unlikely and I'd argue thats more unrealistic and unlikely.

No one said they'll stop. I'm saying it's stupid to speculate with things as loose as a game being a 3P timed exclusive. Big difference. That's not enough evidence, hard or circumstantial.

I'm saying the publisher literally fucking telling you they are going to do this is more then enough to assume THEY WILL BUY TEAMS. Its not that hard...

Then it's probably best to talk about acquisitions when they get officially announced? Or until you've got more than one loose bit of circumstantial evidence to hold your speculation together.

The speculation is just based on how Sony and MS have bought teams in the past and their desire to continue to do so. Sony bought teams they did deals with, MS bought teams they did deals with, MS has been doing deals with Bethesda for generations and they were in talks for years before we found out, for all we know...that might be the same deal with CD with this project dark thing and that might be the same deal with Sony, they both might be testing waters to see who they want to buy in the future and I see no harm in that speculation considering. If that is something you are not a fan of in regards to speculation, you are free to not post or reply about such topics. No one is forcing you to talk about this....

You're right I'm not being forced to talk about acquisitions and generally I've been trying to stay away from that stuff and don't go speculating myself unless there's enough evidence pointing to something happening. However, I guess that just means what type of evidence and how much I may personally go with differs from most.

It's funny to mention Bethesda tho because it was AFTER that acquisition was announced where many people against it (as if them being against it would force Microsoft to undo the deal) complained about how forced/inorganic/brute force and nonsensical the deal was. Yet as you just said, MS and Bethesda have many years of collaborative efforts together and MS funding various Bethesda ventures, providing them technical support multiple times etc. Too bad the masses of people who balked at the deal after the fact (and the few who still do) don't take any of that under consideration.

So there is something of a double standard at play here when it comes to how acquisitions are framed pre but especially post-confirmation, between Microsoft and Sony, and how a lot of people (like Colin recently) want to paint Microsoft as a villain in this but completely ignore entities like Embracer Group who have done more acquisitions than Microsoft & Sony combined recently but...that's a different type of conversation altogether.

EDMIX

Nah, real ads, man
Don't goal post this man, you literally state they didn't advertise, now its "real ads" smh. Even to say something like " I think Microsoft similarly under-advertised Psychonauts 2." crazy, yet the bought that team though right? Soooooo what you think is "real ads" is irrelevant to if Sony buys them based on if they like what they see. All that is fair game right now
You're right I'm not being forced to talk about acquisitions
Yet...here we are, the very thing you keep saying is some bad thing to discuss.
So there is something of a double standard at play here when it comes to how acquisitions are framed pre but especially post-confirmation, between Microsoft and Sony,

Maybe, maybe not. I'm not a fan of MS to a massive degree (many already know this) , but even my comments on it being a open possiblitly of them buying CD isn't some "double standard", I'm saying this simply solely based on MS desire to buy and their past purchases and if that Project Dark contract works for them. It wouldn't be the first time Square let go of a team that wasn't working for them and maybe MS knows this and is testing the waters. So I'm not trying to make MS to be the bad guy, in fact I'm literally stating solid, valid reasons exist for gamers to make comments about both publishers buying such teams. Its logical even if I don't personally care for MS.

So Thicc, I don't think anything is "stupid" about any user speculating on Sony buying this Kena BoS team based on Sony's past actions JUST this month and comments and I don't think anything is stupid about speculating on MS buying CD either. All that is fair game and I see nothing that would really stop either publisher from making that move btw.

This has nothing to do with how I personally feel about either publisher, I'm going solely based on how I know they behave and what they are saying they are going to do.

So I don't know Thicc, you going to need to get over that people are free to talk about this and its pretty damn valid considering what those publishers are doing and saying. You literally had no issue agreeing with someone that they wouldn't be shocked if a Switch version came out, that specutlation didn't get lit up with this "WOW soooo why the hell has everything turned into a game of ITS COMING TO SWITCH"? To hate such "speculation" you see to have no issue with that post Thicc... are you sure you hate speculation, are you sure you JUST don't hate speculation about certain things, about certain publishers? I don't see anything shooting down that comment asking for facts, data, research etc, they are just as free to assume a Switch version might occur as much as someone is free to assume a buyout might happen of that team.

Yet even my comment to Rikku-X Rikku-X was simply

"imho its a 50-50. I mean, if they buy them....it makes sense.

If they don't buy them.....it makes sense lol"

Yet you ignored that I'm even saying its a 50/50 and just jumped into this

we should simply blindly give in and treat everything going forward as a possible acquisition in the making? Should we play acquisitions?

I mean...you didn't even care that I'm stating it can happen and a chance it doesn't, you simply got triggered over that side of the coin that it could happen. Never in that post did I ever say it was some 100% locked solid, ironclad thing that was going to occur, its you who keeps trying to force this narrative that is what is being stated about ALL 3rd party deals or something.

Last edited:
Top Bottom