• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kerbal Space program 2 releases in EA on 24th February 2023

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Kerbonauts, we’re excited to announce that Kerbal Space Program 2 will be releasing in Early Access on February 24th, 2023, for an introductory price of $49.99. The game will be available on PC only during Early Access, on the KSP website, Steam and Epic Games Store.

Timecodes:

0:00 - Opening – Big announcement
2:33 – Why Early Access
3:31 – What's there at launch
6:55 – Nate meets Chris
7:30 – You gotta start somewhere
9:00 – Acceleration under Time Warp
10:23 – Feedback, please
13:05 - Something more?

DaGwaphics

I wonder how much time between the early access launch and the console release. I was thinking I'll just play this on console, hopefully with full K&M support, but if the delay is too long. LOL

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Kerbal Space Program 2 is the sequel to the acclaimed space-flight simulation game Kerbal Space Program. Enter the next generation of space adventure with exciting new parts, stunning visuals, fully revamped UI and Map View, and rich new environments to explore.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Early Access launch is just one week away!
Kerbal Space Program 2 will be releasing in Early Access on February 24th, 2023, for an introductory price of $49.99. The game will be available on PC only during Early Access, on the KSP website, Steam, and Epic Games Store.
Big thanks to Simple Films for helping us create this trailer, and Zach Heyde for the music!

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Thank you so much to Private Division for flying myself and our team manager Florian to Amsterdam to play KSP 2! This technically means this is #sponsored, but regardless, my opinion on this game is my own and I made this video to help set your expectations of KSP 2 Early Access.

00:00 - INTRO

01:40 - LOADING TIMES / PC SPECS
02:10 - TRACKING STATION
02:35 - NEW PARTS / BUILD UI
08:33 - HOP #1

09:50 - BUILDING MUN ROCKET
10:10 - PAINT
10:45 - TRIP PLANNER
11:55 - ORBITAL LAUNCH #1

13:30 - PERFORMANCE ISSUES
17:00 - MAP UI

18:20 - MUN APPROACH
20:25 - NO AUTOSTRUTS

21:00 - ORBITAL LAUNCH #2

22:55 - MUN LANDING #1
24:45 - DESTROY INTERFACE
26:25 - MUN LANDING #2
27:00 - RETURN TO KERBIN

27:25 - KERBIN TOUCHDOWN
27:50 - BUILDING PLANES

28:55 - JET FLIGHT
29:35 - LANDING A JET
29:50 - FLYING WITH SAS
32:50 - SUMMARY / SCORECARD

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

KSP 2 is available now!

Pioneer KSP 2 with us as we enter into the deep space journey of Early Access. Your feedback and suggestions can help shape the future of the game!

Kerbal Space Program 2 is available for an introductory price of $49.99 on PC only during Early Access, on the KSP website, Steam, and Epic Games Store.

Huge shoutout to the creatives at Halon Entertainment for helping us create this trailer!

I'd have dropped the £45 as i love KSP1 but i'm not seeing any reason to get 2.

It's on my wishlist and I'll keep an eye on it but I'll stick to KSP1 for now. I'll see how the game is in 6-12 months :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Disaster as in dogshit sequel and we should just play the original, or disaster as in tech problems and maybe after some patches it could be really good?

StueyDuck

This game is only gonna be ready for me when the multi-player is implemented.

We still don't really have a decent multi-player "realistic" survival space game. Playing something like the Martian. We know KSP is great at the ship building but I'm really hoping they nail the bigger picture, which they are promising they will

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

KSP2 is now in early access, but how is it at this very early stage? It's important to note that this is not a definitive statement on the final game, only a outlook on the experience at it's very earliest public release.

Top Bottom