• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kim Jong Un shows up at the Icbm launch like a boss

ManaByte

Gold Member
kim jong un GIF

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
So KJU went to school in Switzerland

Where do all the engineers in North Korea go, are they educated in China?

Catphish

I can't help but wonder how much of NK's bullshit is actually approved/funded by China.

How fucking convenient it must be to have a smaller, radicalized version of yourself just next door doing all kinds of silly shit that you can claim ignorance of.

Last edited:

Hugare

I can't help but wonder how much of NK's bullshit is actually approved/funded by China.

How fucking convenient it must be to have a smaller, radicalized version of yourself just next door doing all kinds of silly shit that you can claim ignorance of.
China is like NK's big brother that just let the spoiled brat do whatever

If China and Russia werent supporting NK, the US would have obliterated this fatty years ago

Lunarorbit

Ugh the video was supposed to show up, sorry guys, I suck at browsing stuff on mobile.
I do the same thing all the time. I don't feel like a luddite either.

How many times has Kim watched top gun? Do you think he has tbe paramount network and watches it every time it comes on?

Fbh

Poor Kim was probably feeling left out now that everyone is focusing on Russia.

Anyway, ruined his badass moment with that shitty fake celebration at the end

Banned
I wanna hear him speak german so badly... apparently he speaks german with a Swiss accent, which I imaging would be fucking HILARIOUS!

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
Not gonna lie, that top-down shot with the drone was beautifully done.
Destruction can look awfully asethetical.

The shot with the launcher in the back with Kim and his sunglasses was straight up A-Team.

Sadly he then devolved to Bob the Builder with the cheering. Don't just cheer, nod with the sunglasses on with a disappointed mouth to look extra badass.

Top Bottom