• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance ─ 5 Years Anniversary Trailer

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Great game. It made a refreshing change to play a historical RPG.

It's a shame we probably won't get a sequel due to the unjust controversy the first game received.

I'm pretty sure we're getting a sequel. First game sold over 5 million copies (great for small dev) and studio cofounder has referenced Kingdom Come Deliverance as "KCD1".

CosmicComet

I want to play this game because I love the time period, but Henry just looks like a complete dumbass, and supposedly he is kinda incompetent or at least not particularly bad ass.

Don't want to play as character who is both an ugly idiot and not a redeemingly skillfull warrior to make up for it

Denton

I want to play this game because I love the time period, but Henry just looks like a complete dumbass, and supposedly he is kinda incompetent or at least not particularly bad ass.

Don't want to play as character who is both an ugly idiot and not a redeemingly skillfull warrior to make up for it
No offense but that's about the stupidest reason I have ever read over not playing a game while being interested in it :messenger_dizzy:

But to quell your worries, Kingdom Come is an RPG with very detailed progression system, so while Henry (who looks fine and has great voice) is a peasant at the beginning who can barely lift a sword, throughout the game he becomes a bad ass knight/medieval investigator, which is the whole point of a god damn RPG.
what the fuck are these guys doing right now ?
Kingdom Come II.
I would love to see what kind of black magic they will do to make this run on Switch
Warhorse are not working on that, Saber proposed it and took it upon themselves (same parent company, and Saber ported Crysis trilogy there). However considering how long it has been since the announcement and total silence since, I doubt they will actually manage to do it.

Senua

It felt really grounded in that regard, it was like I traveled back in time!!!!!

Received it for free via the Epic Store, got incredibly frustrated with combat until I got the hang of it and turned into Barristan the Bold slaying Cumans left and right. Pretty nice story and unique quests as well. The monastery one where you impersonate one of the brothers was great.

moniker

Unfortunately this time it will probably be woke. They're not as independent as before.

photo-white-priviledg8xs1j.png

Probably not.

Roberts

Yeah it's like a broken record but a 60fps for console version will make me play it again and finish it this time and will buy the DLCs as well, it's a great game.
I finished it, but, yes, I would totally replay it or at least do the DLCs if they ever do a 60fps update. The whole monastery bit was one of the coolest things in an open world game ever.

Gp1

Henry being a dork in the beginning is half the charm of the game.

RagnarokIV

I need to get this on PC. Is it any good? I remember a bunch of shit from eg and the crap websites trying to cancel it because it didn't have enough black characters (lol).

I need to get this on PC. Is it any good? I remember a bunch of shit from eg and the crap websites trying to cancel it because it didn't have enough black characters (lol).
It’s clearly amazing but I couldn’t handle the self care micro management. I played about 12 hours of it and I thought the writing and world building was incredible.

Top Bottom