• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts III DLC ‘Re Mind’ details additional scenario, Limit Cut Episode, bosses, and playable characters

Mista

Banned
Foto-portada-KHIII.jpg

Square Enix has opened the information page for Kingdom Hearts III downloadable content “Re Mind” on the game’s Japanese official website, which features details on the game’s additional scenario, Limit Cut Episode and bosses, and playable characters.
■ Re Mind

Kingdom-Hearts-III_2019_12-26-19_001.png

“Re Mind” depicts a another story that Sora has yet to experience. It is a reunion with the friends you encountered in the past that adds all sorts of new elements.

Additional Scenario: “Re Mind”

“Re Mind” is another story that occurs during the climax. Just before heading to the final battle at the Keyblade Graveyard, Sora follows the hearts of the Seven Guardians of Light and experiences each Guardian’s battle.

Kingdom-Hearts-III_2019_12-26-19_002.jpg

Kingdom-Hearts-III_2019_12-26-19_003.jpg

Limit Cut Episode & Boss Battles

High difficulty battles against the 13 members of the Real Organization XIII, will unfold. Put up your guard and attack at the best timing to succeed against these strong bosses.

Kingdom-Hearts-III_2019_12-26-19_004.jpg

Kingdom-Hearts-III_2019_12-26-19_005.jpg

Change Between Playable Characters

Change between playable characters including Riku, Aqua, Roxas, Kairi, and more. In some battles, you can activate cooperative skills with party members.

Kingdom-Hearts-III_2019_12-26-19_006.jpg

Kingdom-Hearts-III_2019_12-26-19_007.jpg

Other Elements

The page also has sections for “Greeting Mode,” “Slideshow Function,” “Premium Menu,” “Secret Episode & Boss,” and “English Mode” (for the Japanese version), but detailed information will not be added until a later date.

■ Version 1.07 Update (January 2020)

• Adds new abilities.
  • Keyblades Oathkeeper and Oblivion + new formchanges added (in-game requirements in Kingdom Hearts III to acquire Keyblades).
  • Sharing features expanded.
Gematsu

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Even tho most were disappointed by this I personally enjoyed it so I’m definitely excited about this DLC.

Saber

Gold Member
All I hope is to explain certain things the game yet didn't explain. Well, this and who exactly is Luxord and what is his trully intention. I may have a guess, but its just that.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
All I hope is to explain certain things the game yet didn't explain. Well, this and who exactly is Luxord and what is his trully intention. I may have a guess, but its just that.
Isn’t he assistance of the guy who set everything up and even put one of his eye on the the keyblade to see how everything unfolds?

Saber

Gold Member
Isn’t he assistance of the guy who set everything up and even put one of his eye on the the keyblade to see how everything unfolds?

Since he is a keyblade wielder, I'm guessing he is Master of Masters acting in the same way as Luxu.

Also Demmyx identity still a mystery, even though he is a keyblade wielder of interest for Xenmas(like Laurian and Elrena).

Top Bottom