• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kirby 64 is Coming to N64 Switch Online Expansion Pack May 20th - Trailer

Andyliini

So, it's Pokemon Snap for June, Custom Robo for July (Japan only), and Custom Robo V2 for August (Japan only). Then comes September, a new Nintendo Direct where they will announce Game Boy / Advance as a new service. It all makes sense now.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
So, it's Pokemon Snap for June, Custom Robo for July (Japan only), and Custom Robo V2 for August (Japan only). Then comes September, a new Nintendo Direct where they will announce Game Boy / Advance as a new service. It all makes sense now.

Shame about custom robo being JP only, understand there was no translation at this point but its such an underrated series and I wish modern Nintendo would take anouther swing at it, especially now that Nintendo has online play.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Can't wait to pay a subscription to my subscription ser I've to play this.

Omali

While it won't help with the language barrier, it's possible to download the Japanese NSO apps and play them outside Japan since Switch has no region locking. You just need to create a Japanese Nintendo account and then download the apps through that account, the account itself doesn't have to be subscribed. Then launch them and choose your western account with the sub and it works. I have the Japanese versions of the apps on my Switch and it works fine.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

With Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards out now on Nintendo Switch Online, we're comparing the Nintendo 64 and Wii U Virtual Console versions to see how they stack up!
Note: N64 was recorded via the EON Super 64 HDMI adapter. Because gameplay differs slightly, some scenes have been edited for timing.

0:00 Switch vs. N64 (Half-Scale Comparison)
4:44 Switch vs. N64 (Full-Scale Comparison)
9:43 Switch vs Wii U (Half-Scale Comparison)
14:13 Switch vs. Wii U (Full-Scale Comparison)

Top Bottom