• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KOF XV Official Reveal !!

rYwZAII.png

This is my fifa. There are many like it, but this year is mine!

I hope SNK brings back the pretzel motion from a one frame link. You know who else can do a pretzel motion into a one frame link?

Danknugz

Anyone else back in the day get stuck at a vacation with the only arcade having no MK, no SFII and only King of Fighters? Sucked

GrayFoxPL

Hate what they did to Ryo. I'd appreciate making him buff like the older games but this is whack job.

Disproportion trough the roof. He's completely lost his neck. Arms are too big. On positive side something good is happening with his moves.

Example of perfect Ryo.

8hYT9LY.jpg

Robert still has pedophile facial hair. ;]

Last edited:
Reactions: Fuz

NT80

I don't like the way they made him look either. Seems like the newer characters have been done better than the characters carried over from 14.

kunonabi

I don't like how most characters from XIV keep the same outfit. Ryo, Robert, and now Leona.
That's usually how it is for KoF especially within a single story arc. We actually have quite a few redesigns already and SNK will hopefully lean into alternate costumes this time around.

That's usually how it is for KoF especially within a single story arc. We actually have quite a few redesigns already and SNK will hopefully lean into alternate costumes this time around.
This was fine when KoF used to be a yearly release but it’s been 5 years since XIV came out. I want each new game to feel unique instead of an iteration.

That said if alternate costumes become a thing then I understand the decision to stick with previous designs. It’s just that these alternate costumes will be locked as DLCs.

WAIT, WHAT?
Time sure flies, eh?

Still remember the backlash around the first trailers of XIV.

That's why I want new designs for all characters (though they don't have to be drastic). I don't want to wait another 5 years for maybe a new character design for this or that character.

kunonabi

Man, her classic costume better be available day 1. Still bummed she doesnt have her special grab back but at least the earring stuff is better.

Last edited:
Leona’s hair turns red during certain moves. So Orochi’s blood is activated? Will we get her berserk version? What if Orochi himself comes back, knowing that Yashiro’s team is back from the dead? Very curious about that.

Top Bottom