• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KOF XV Official Reveal !!

KoFXV would shatter my expectations, if Leona's pouches no longer clipped through her legs. Her new model looks better than the previous game, but it still ain't great.

Last edited:

Mister Wolf

E1UEXG2VkAQFD-0

SALMORE

the highlight of the trailer is definitely the Metal Slug stage ! but what's weird is that none of the series heroes is in the background ?! could this mean that there's a Metal Slug team ?!

Ralf was a disappointment ! i hated his move set in 14 & now he looks & probably plays the same

GrayFoxPL

I like the Clark player didn't want to give up his turn.

Ralf player: "Come on man! It's mine turn to show something!"

Clark player: "Ummmm. No."

Dacon

Banned
Shit, I might have to get this if Mary is in it. She's my KoF gal.

EDIT: jesus her boobs look way bigger than the 2d days.

Last edited:
  • Praise the Sun
Reactions: Fuz

//DEVIL//

ok she looks nice lol. I imagine resetera is complaining about her boobs being big now and so mad why she is pretty. we all must look ugly and flat tits/ass over there otherwise banned.

McCheese

She looks great, her design has kept the 90's vibe which somehow works for her.

The constant voicelines during gameplay tho, hopefully that's just for the video.

SSfox

Not a big fan of her tbh but she looks surprisigly great and fun to play, more great than I expected.

So I'm guessing Yuri and Blue Mary on the Women team but who's the last one on the team?
Probably Mai? She’s almost always in the women team.

Happy that Blue Mary is not DLC, hopefully her doggo appears in the victory animation. And holy crap she looked ugly in XIV, this new model does her beauty justice.

Have you guys seen this video before? Love the song:

Curious who will be revealed next week. K’?

Dacon

Banned
Probably Mai? She’s almost always in the women team.

Happy that Blue Mary is not DLC, hopefully her doggo appears in the victory animation. And holy crap she looked ugly in XIV, this new model does her beauty justice.

Have you guys seen this video before? Love the song:

Curious who will be revealed next week. K’?

Yeah I remember that, classic.

nbkicker

Like everything this last 12months with covid , its like u could blank the last yr out of yr head and you wouldnt have missed anything big, i can see a lot of game delayed into 2022

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Are cases that high in Japan now? How are they going to have the Olympics this summer if they can't even get KoF out on time?

Not even into the series, but it's great that they decided to delay the game. It's one thing to not have a bunch of fluff single player modes that, but the core of the game needs polishing on a number of levels here. Good on them for putting the cake back in the oven.

Top Bottom