• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KOF XV Official Reveal !!

Mister Wolf

E3fAZvCVgAE03I_

E3fAb0OUcAAgP6O

SSfox

She looks amazing. One of my fav character thus far, if not my favorite.

Hopefully SNK can nail their netcode like Arcsys did with Strive.

Pejo

Luong actually looks fantastic and her kit looks fun. She plays how I wish Juri from SFV played. I still wish the animations were a bit smoother, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Reactions: Fuz

kunonabi

Looks great which is to be expected since she was one of the more polished 14 characters to begin with. Nice to see some new moves finally.

SALMORE

my waifu is back ! the new stage fits the team theme very well 👍

but unfortunately they didn't fix her lanky jack skeleton arms from 14

[Sigma]

Someone on another forum said Vanessa looks like a deformed one piece female character. :messenger_tears_of_joy: I'm going to buy the game to support it cuz I did like KOFXIV despite my grips with the animations and visuals. However I won't pretend like this don't look bad because it does unfortunately. Still hurts my heart going from KOFXIII to this. I don't really plan to play Vanessa like that but it's cool that she's back.

Labolas

I'm glad my favorite Milf is back but damn, I'm not crazy about her 14 design. They should have gone with her old look.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, Vanessa looks like another tweaked model from KoFIV, when at the very minimum, getting rid of the clownish stripes on her pants and those sandals would have made for simple upgrades. Oh well.

Last edited:

SALMORE

Today's Silhouette :

y3vd08i.jpg

most likely Ramon but it could be the Red dragon or John Crawley or maybe someone completely new 🤔

Top Bottom