• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KOF XV Official Reveal !!

I know will be Ramon, but who knows... :'(
5EFYGoQ.gif

Eh.

I wish they'd go back to simpler designs and started taking characters from AoF and FF again, instead of making new ones (which I mostly don't like).
I’m pretty sure this KoF won’t have new characters aside from the boss (if it’s not Orochi). So far we only have classic and returning characters.

While I’m not a huge fan of most new characters introduced in XIV, I appreciate that SNK put in the effort to make the roster fresh and unique.

Rick, Chonrei, or Eiji would be awesome.

Last edited:

SALMORE

I’m pretty sure this KoF won’t have new characters aside from the boss (if it’s not Orochi). So far we only have classic and returning characters.

While I’m not a huge fan of most new characters introduced in XIV, I appreciate that SNK put in the effort to make the roster fresh and unique.

Rick, Chonrei, or Eiji would be awesome.

they said in the first teaser that there will be brand new characters

they said in the first teaser that there will be brand new characters
Really? I totally missed that. That's reassuring!
This is not a dream match game, there has to be new characters.
XIII wasn't a dream match either and it had no new characters aside from the boss. Characters like Hwa or Raiden were new to KoF but already existed in Fatal Fury. But since SALMORE SALMORE said there are going to be new characters, I'm looking forward to it, even if they don't end up as memorable as the fan favorites.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
I lost. Oh well.

Athena default costume looks nice. As a thigh man, this pleases me. :messenger_smiling_hearts:

Athena is my main in KOF and I like a lot.... But I prefer KOF 97 and 2002, 2003, outfit... I wish coming a alternative costume.

Athena is my favorite one.... But Kat is always my heart.

SALMORE

Glad that they brought her classic design back ! she looks fantastic

i hope her inclusion in the new woman team will re-introduce the dragon spirit side story for Kensou & Bao

Pejo

Man, I fell behind on some of the reveals. Athena, KoD, and Ramon all look great. There seems to be an overall lighting/animation upgrade with these later trailers too. It's actually shaping up pretty nicely.

Still no Angel or Kula though eh?

kunonabi

Man, I fell behind on some of the reveals. Athena, KoD, and Ramon all look great. There seems to be an overall lighting/animation upgrade with these later trailers too. It's actually shaping up pretty nicely.

Still no Angel or Kula though eh?
They're most likely in at this point. Hopefully they fix Kula's outfit. It was hideous in XIV.

nbkicker

I might have to give kof 14 a go to see if i like it, never played a kof game , always just played street fighter , then mortal kombat, then moved onto tekken and soul calibur and there the only two fighting games ive continued on with

Top Bottom