• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima Productions appoints Jay Boor as new global head of marketing and communications.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Kojima Productions has appointed Jay Boor as its new global head of marketing and communications, the company announced.

Boor has over 20 years of experience in the video games industry, having previously held a number of department leading positions at Riot Games, Konami, Sega, 2K Games, and Codemasters. At Kojima Productions, he will be tasked with leading marketing and communications efforts for the company’s product portfolio, as well as play a strategic role in developing the studio’s global presence.

“I’m very happy to have Jay back on board with the team at such an exciting time,” said game creator Hideo Kojima in a press release. “He’s creative, passionate about games and will be instrumental in helping us deliver on the vision planned for Kojima Productions as an independent game studio.”

Boor added, “It’s such an amazing feeling to be back working with legendary game creator, Hideo Kojima and the incredibly talented Kojima Productions team. Mr. Kojima’s approach to game design is unlike anyone I’ve ever worked with in the industry. The game experiences he creates are genre-defining, as well as thought-provoking, and I’m really looking forward to seeing how we can push narrative boundaries and grow the awareness around Kojima Productions in neat and unique ways.”

Top Bottom