• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima so in love with 12 minutes (Xbox/PC) that it's inspiring him to make a new game

tommib

I know many will downplay the game because it is not an AAA megabluster cinematic experience, but I am liking it A LOT, I've been so long since I've been so engaged to a game and while not playing it I am thinking of new ways or things to try the next time.
Looks super interesting. Will wait patiently for the PS port. Enjoy it!

I'm 3 hours in, and while the game is kinda rough around the edges, it still works really well. If Kojima makes a similar, polished, big budget game...

jizz in my pants GIF

Gavon West

Spread's Cheeks for Intrusive Ads
I know many will downplay the game because it is not an AAA megabluster cinematic experience, but I am liking it A LOT, I've been so long since I've been so engaged to a game and while not playing it I am thinking of new ways or things to try the next time.
It's so fucking dope so far. Love it. Gonna probably buy it to support the devs and just because im digging it so much

reksveks

Xbox episodic horror game....

Now I have got that out of the way but what would you think if Kojima adapted All You Need Is Kill?

Last edited:

jaysius

Banned
This is great news, he makes great stories but shits all over them with his own “funny humour” like that stupid farting man in MGS series and other trash. Yes we know Kojima that your shit is corny and cheesy but adding this overtly dumb stuff adds nothing.

12 minutes gets pretty dumb the longer you play, you just just end up repeating picking up items and doing the same loop. After about an hour in.

I hope Kojima makes an exciting new game with this mechanic.

amigastar

Thats what you do as a real artist, you get inspired by other works and create your own art. The same goes with paintings and movies etc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom