• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima will turn 60 on August 24

Kuranghi

Yeah, he can make a game featuring a sort of old snake! Based on his own experiences being an old person!

Topher

Gold Member
He can't be 60 because that means I'm....

Christopher Lloyd Realization GIF

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
Kojima has happily moved on from Metal Gear. Personally I want him to spread his wings and come up with as many new and weird ideas he can until he retires.
Are you sure about that? I prefer that he showcases his new and weird ideas in the Metal Gear universe.

Droxcy

Amazing looking for 60 dude doesn't look a day over 50. Honestly he's probably happy doing what he's doing since he's intertwining his two favorite mediums and working with big named actors.

Katajx

Gold Member
Kojima has happily moved on from Metal Gear. Personally I want him to spread his wings and come up with as many new and weird ideas he can until he retires.
I wish he would go back and flesh out things like Snatcher in an MGS style game. Instead of them being more of a visual novel or that type of adventure game.

It would suffice if Kojima Productions were big enough to do them with while he works on other projects. I discovered them this year and thought it would be amazing if they were modern and played like a sequel to TPP or Death Stranding.

Top Bottom