• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Konam isays 2023 will be a year with big announcements

RAIDEN1

It's pretty obvious it'll be a Metal Gear remake/reboot...they won't need Kojima's input for it because it would just be a re-hash of the 1998 release...with a fresh lick of paint...

What washed over Konami to come back? The Silent Hill flood gates have been opened, and i think more IPs will come next. Why are they doing this? Will the new Konami rival modern Capcom? Is F Konami over, and things are back to normal?

RoboFu

One of the green rats
It's pretty obvious it'll be a Metal Gear remake/reboot...they won't need Kojima's input for it because it would just be a re-hash of the 1998 release...with a fresh lick of paint...
Honestly they don’t need HK to make a new metal gear. They will hurt more by not having yoji shinkawa.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Track & Field II for $9.99!

The most frustrating sports game you'll ever play. I dont think it was humanly possible to achieve some of the events at high skill levels unless you had a turbo game pad. The most you could max out a power bar was maybe 80% while also giving you carpal tunnel syndrome to boot.

Last edited:

JLB

Banned
conan the barbarian GIF

Start with re-releasing the Rebirth games on modern systems. Wii eShop exclusive pixel art Gradius, Castlevania & Contra.
I'm also expecting them to release games from indie partners, like stuff we saw in the recent Konami competition where Takumi Naramura (La Mulana) won with his 'The Maze of Galious' pitch. They should court western indie devs too and hand out funding and licenses.
They could spit out a MGS too I guess, idk, don't care.

[/URL]

This needs to happen. Literally the only reason I have kept my Wii U. Love those rebirth games.

Track & Field II for $9.99!

The most frustrating sports game you'll ever play. I dont think it was humanly possible to achieve some of the events at high skill levels unless you had a turbo game pad. The most you could max out a power bar was maybe 80% while also giving you carpal tunnel syndrome to boot.
Yea, this was crazy considering how good the 1st one on PSX was great! They have already gone a little to much... exxxtreeemmm!

Top Bottom