• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kotaku - "I'm a man who plays a woman in Video Games, and I'm definitely not alone".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damaniel

Banned
I virtually always play male avatars in online games. My girlfriend and my sister also both play exclusively male avatars in MMOs - mainly because they don't want to advertise their gender while they play (both figure they can 'fit in' without harassment if they stick to male characters, and they've both been harassed by male players when they've tried playing with female avatars).

I don't play Monster Hunter or Dragon's Dogma, so I can't comment on that. Basically I want more sexy/fashionable stuff for the male characters (just more armor/accessories period) and more combat oriented stuff for the female characters. Equal parts fanservice and non-fanservice stuff or all.

Couldn't agree more. I love sexy clothing for women, but men are seriously lacking, especially in western games. If you're going to go cheesecake on clothes, which I prefer, then give the men something to flaunt. I typically play female characters in MMOs because they look better than the men, Tera was an exception.
186_2481.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom