• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kotaku Opinion: Sony And Microsoft Can’t Match Nintendo Directs

ethomaz

Banned
To be fair even Nintendo Directs are really bad compared with E3 shows.

Said that MS and Sony tries to Direct are utter shit... they had no ideia what they are doing... boring, long, no news worthy, simple atrocious bad.

Last edited:

Zannegan

To be fair even Nintendo Directs are really bad compared with E3 shows.

Said that MS and Sony tries to Direct are utter shit... they had no ideia what they are doing... boring, long, no news worthy, simple atrocious bad.

I dunno, E3 shows are pretty hit-or-miss. You remember the best ones for their incredible moments, but by and large they're either cringy or boring or both.

Even before Directs became an option, I liked E3 for the reveals moreso than the format, but to each their own.

Last edited:
Sony have done one so far, granted it was not very good (unless you like VR), but I think it's a bit early to make snap judgements and click bait articles.

For me I like the little bite sized information then like E3 a information overload for a weekend.
Well yes. But we are NeoGAF. We must consider all options and then take the most ridiculous and extreme option and run with it. For the NeoGAF dream! For the science, for the love, and for the fun.

2xdiqf.jpg

Mostly for the fun

Shaqazooloo

As much as want to agree with that, it's too early to say, give them a year or 2 to get into the groove and then we can decide who does it best.

Top Bottom