• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lawn Mowing Simulator | Announce Trailer

Aesius

Is Hank Hill an unlockable character?

AnjBCtu.png

I've always found mowing the lawn strangely cathartic (riding or push), but I like doing most yardwork and gardening, outside of clearing out poison ivy.

Doing it in a game, though. . .I don't get it.

Bartski

Gold Member

“It feels great to be able to reveal Lawn Mowing Simulator alongside Skyhook Games. The team have done an amazing job recreating the experience of lawn mowing across the gorgeous British countryside“ added Simon Byron, Publishing Director at Curve Digital. “We’re excited for players to get hands-on with Lawn Mowing Simulator as early as next week through the Xbox Insider Program and to hear everyone’s thoughts.”
  • PHYSICALLY AUTHENTIC LAWN MOWING EXPERIENCE – Execute ground checks, set your blade height, and measure your engine load as you complete a variety of contracts across Career Mode, Free Mode or Challenge Mode. Take your mowing to further heights with several attachments from stripe rollers, mulching kits, grass collectors, recyclers, flail decks and more.
  • BEAUTIFUL RURAL BRITISH COUNTRYSIDE – Lawn Mowing Simulator is set in a beautiful British countryside town. Busy residential streets, vast castle grounds, quaint cottage greens, and large equestrian fields are just some of the locations that await your mowing blades.
  • REAL WORLD LICENSED MOWER MANUFACTURERS  – Toro, SCAG and STIGA front line Lawn Mowing Simulator with their real-world machines painstakingly re-created visually and physically. 12 Mowers are available in the base game, each with their own challenges, attachments and upgrades to pursue.
  • ACCURATE AND ATTENTIVE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT  – Build your own lawncare business from the ground up. Purchase and upgrade your headquarters, hire employees, purchase advertising and balance the books as you grow and expand your business.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
For all you people who live in apartments and condos, here's your chance to feel what it's like to mow a lawn......... minus....

- The summer heat
- Bagging
- Filling up the tank and splashing gas on your shoes or pants
- Using an electric mower (like I had one time) and blowing the engine since I tried to plow through thick wet grass
- Mowing dandelions and they keep coming back

Animagic

Banned
Yeah it's a local thing. I absolutely don't understand the obsession with simulator games, especially when they're about mundane jobs. Personally I was only able to get into playing Mudrunner/Spintires.
I love Mudrunner/Spintires. I held off getting Snowrunner hoping they would port it to switch as the first one ran rather well on it.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Check out the launch trailer for Lawn Mowing Simulator for a look at some of the locations and more in the game.

Lawn Mowing Simulator features real-world licensed mower manufacturers such as Toro, SCAG, and more. Execute ground checks, set your blade height, and measure your engine load as you complete a variety of contracts across Career Mode, Free Mode, or Challenge Mode.

Lawn Mowing Simulator, the mowing simulator and detailed business management game set in the British countryside, is available now on PC and Xbox Series X/S.

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Waiting to get home to play this. Now I can mow the lawn when I’m not mowing my actual lawn.

Last edited:

Davey Cakes

Not interested in Lawn Mowing Simulator as I have enough fun mowing my own crappy lawn.

That said, I can see the appeal of games like this. I've definitely been tempted to buy Power Wash Simluator as it looks extremely satisfying. Then again, maybe that energy would be better utilized actually cleaning my house.

I played the Unpacking “game” After mowing the real lawn last week.
Now this week I need to play the mowing “game” after packing for the thanksgiving family trip

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Lawn Mowing Simulator newest DLC is now out! Now available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S & Xbox Game Pass.

Your latest contract has just landed - all new Dino Safari. Use your lawn mowing skills to deliver the best service to these prehistoric themed grounds.

It's going to be mowmentous!

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Lawn Mowing Simulator is available now on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. Check out the trailer for another look at this mowing simulator and business management game.

The game is also available on PC and Xbox Series X/S

Top Bottom