• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legit Reason To Own A PlayStation or Xbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjo64

cumsessed
A good gpu will cost you at least one to two consoles.
Wow. Crazy.

You can get pre-builds like this in the UK for the price of both consoles.

UPDATE: STORMFORCE HAVE ADDED 32GB RAM FOR AN EXTRA +34 ON-SITE TO CLICK
PS: If You consider the system to have Windows preinstalled click here

Self install windows folks:

StormForce is back, and when they drop a nice bombshell they certainly like to storm in.

Price: 999.99

So you're making it seem more affordable than it actually is, there are a lot of cons to PC gaming and you seem to be deflecting every reasoning in this thread you made.
Bruh affordability is subjective. If you’re broke without a job then this thread isn’t for that person. I clearly stated my pc build is starting off at $800 🔎 also this thread isn’t to convince people to get a pc it’s to convince ME to keep my PlayStation 🧠

Last edited:

Leonidas

If I had a Series console it would mostly be for playing Xbox 360 and original Xbox games, enhanced.

I am using a PS5 right now only because of PS+ Extra.

Sony's trying to charge $60 for Ratchet and Clank on PC, I'll play it now, included in my $60/year PS+ Extra sub along with Horizon FW, Demon Soul's and the ability to play hundreds of other titles...

I'll only pick up Sony games on PC after they've dropped to the correct price, they're giving us old games. If they were to give us new releases I'd be okay with the $60 asking price.

Tams

OP trying to get us all banned here.

it's a trap cat GIF

If I had a Series console it would mostly be for playing Xbox 360 and original Xbox games, enhanced.

I am using a PS5 right now only because of PS+ Extra.

Sony's trying to charge $60 for Ratchet and Clank on PC, I'll play it now, included in my $60/year PS+ Extra sub along with Horizon FW, Demon Soul's and the ability to play hundreds of other titles...

I'll only pick up Sony games on PC after they've dropped to the correct price, they're giving us old games. If they were to give us new releases I'd be okay with the $60 asking price.
I agree with you and anyone else who makes this point! Only reason this doesn’t matter to me is because I have already played and beat these same games coming to PC! If I never had a PlayStation then yeah but I had one and played all the exclusives already.

Not everyone is cut out for PC gaming.

Consoles exist for the players that need NPCs to tell them how to solve puzzles.
The inflated self worth of PCMR is possibly the worst part of gaming. Yeah, you are totally a smarter human being because you choose to play on a different platform. Get over yourself.

Last edited:

TheAssist

The main reason is that you dont have to spend like 1500 bucks to get at least a somewhat capable machine. 400 for a PS5 is bonkers cheap compared to even a decent GPU. I like PC gaming a lot, by havent upgraded my PC since 2017 because of how stupidly expensive it still is right now.

I got both a Series X and a PS5, my only real reason is the occasional game not on PC and when I or my son have friends over some 4 player games are always nice.
What games? Sports games? Because NBA2K is like a huge game with everyone I know so I’ll probably need a console just to play that because it isn’t cross play 🤔 hmm maybe a series x is an option then because that S is trash, but then again fuck that. That $500 can go towards a Ryzen 9.

oji-san

Banned
Yes, so you can play this fine ass exclusive:

Guilty_AI

Patience, it will eventually come to PC 🕊️

I can sit my desktop next to my TV( I have a table setup close enough) or sit it where my ps5 was and connect my controller via Bluetooth and still game on the coach or bed. Steam store has a controller ui setup so u can move along the store using a controller.
true, but i just hate playing on a TV, gives me headaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom