• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lego Star Wars: Skywalker Saga reviews?

thatJohann

I’m torn between getting it on PS5 or XSX. If PS5 has gyro aiming or haptic support that will sell it for me but can’t find that info anywhere.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
Embargo ends when...???? The game is out tomorrow, there should be no reason an embargo still exists today unless its a turd.

Last edited:

fatmarco

I'm kind of guttered at the whole aiming your gun thing/ enemies taking so many hits to kill. I genuinely preferred the dumbed down gameplay of the originals, but I'll wait and see until I've tried this.

Mephisto40

I'm a little worried that they've recycled the old saga games and just improved the graphics, it sounds like that may be what has happened from that review, I was expecting this to be a whole new game from the ground up, not a remaster

Banned
I'm a little worried that they've recycled the old saga games and just improved the graphics, it sounds like that may be what has happened from that review, I was expecting this to be a whole new game from the ground up, not a remaster

what do you mean by "the old saga games"?
the old Lego Star Wars games had completely different gameplay to this it seems, how could they recycle those levels? the gameplay changes alone would make that basically impossible

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space

How far did you get into the review? Did you get to the part that says "it’s not simply an up-rezzed, level-for-level remake of 2007’s LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga"?

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member

Did you even read the review?

Mephisto40

How far did you get into the review? Did you get to the part that says "it’s not simply an up-rezzed, level-for-level remake of 2007’s LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga"?
It says in the review it re uses levels and cutscenes from the previous games

trikster40

Did anyone manage to pick up the deluxe edition? Mines been delayed through Best Buy, and no other store has it. Did it even release with the standard edition?

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Not sure why they called it Skywalker saga when it goes through every single movie. Star Wars ultimate would have been a better name.

Top Bottom