• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's Design The 10th-Gen Consoles, Part 1: SONY PLAYSTATION 6, PART 1

When do YOU think PS6 will release?

Votes: 6 6.4%

Votes: 20 21.3%

Votes: 47 50.0%
  • 2028 (dear lord no!)

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • There won't be a PS6; this is the last gen and Sony's going out of business anyway

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kyliethicc

Why not both. gif?

12 cores plus close to 5Ghz. The CPU's need to go beyond the 4Ghz threshold
Ehh probably just cause the 8 core is cheaper to make, uses less die space, and simpler for devs to code for. Plus if its clocked just as fast, like say 5 GHz, then its basically just as fast for gaming.

The core count doesn't really matter for gaming. It should just be whatever most game devs want. They're the ones who will need to actually use each core/thread. Which plenty of games currently do a poor job of using lots of cores effectively.

Look at some various PC gaming CPU benchmarks. The 12 core Ryzen CPUs are barely any better than the 8 or even 6 core CPUs. I bet the consoles will stick with 8 cores for a while simply for cost and simplicity. Plus it makes generational compatibility easier too.

kyliethicc

That was hyperbole, more than likely Devs were told more CPU cores would eat into the GPU budget, so said 8 was fine.

5Ghz is not happening in a console, 4Ghz+ really eats into the power efficiency.
No Mark Cerny said quite clearly that most game developers told him they did not want more than 8 cores in a game console. More cores = more work for them, so it makes sense. It had nothing to do with any other trade off.

The PS5 having 8 cores with SMT and thus 16 threads is already good enough.

I bet like 90% of game programmers would rather have 8 cores 16 threads @ 4 GHz instead of 12 cores 24 threads @ 3.5 GHz (all else being equal.)

Gaming hardware gets better performance from max frequency and min latency, caches, etc. Gaming is not like video editing or other professional work, it does not not really benefit from tons of cores.

As for future clocks, I see no reason why the PS6 is 2026 on a future node won't be able to hit around 5 GHz. The PS4 on 28nm was @ 1.6 GHz and now the PS5 on 7nm is @ 3.5 GHz, so in 6-7 years, the PS6 on 3nm could easily hit 5 GHz.

AMD Patent Article with FPGA integration

I think this is a great way to boost CPU performance and overall processing power. In general the terms "offsetting/offloading" and "pre-processing"

Offsetting/Offloading: A) You can offload redundant and taxing CPU tasks to ARM based processors such as I/O and OS functions freeing up the main CPU to dedicate itself to assist the GPU in graphics fidelity. B) Allow a FPGA unit to be integrated to the x86 CPU or create a separate die and connect it with infinity fabric and allow it to offload instructions when necessary

Pre-Processing: I read somewhere a long time ago, that some how a certain type of RAM can "pre-process" data for the CPU instead of the CPU doing it, and drastically increasing performance and efficiency. I cant think of other pre-processing elements but the PS5 "cache scrubbers" come to mind (or would that be offsetting/offloading?).

I think it should be emphasized that the CPU should have dynamic resonance with the GPU in graphics fidelity for optimal graphics. The CPU is capable of doing graphics. For example if a game is 4K at 60fps, and if there are too many enemies and things going on, it can lower the resolution and frame rate. Therefore the CPU (and other protentional components) can kick in and 'assist' the GPU in making it stable 4K at 60fps. I am not sure how "off the shelf" the current Zen 2 CPU's are, but they need to be customized and optimized to assist in graphics fidelity (similar to CELL processor when the NVIDIA based GPU was falling behind on performance).

I think this is also a great way to indirectly create extra head room for ray tracing processing.

Last edited:
Thats all consoles will be going forward. Better each gen.

But I think a digital only game console generation would be a big shift for most. They will either get rid of discs for PS6, or just keep same discs as PS5.

Only big shifts in tech are unknowable, like future AMD architectures. The PS6 might have MCM chiplets for its SoC, that'd be cool. Maybe some HBM instead of GDDR.

What do you think?

Craziest I can see the PS6 being is like this

3nm MCM SoC
8+8 ARM CPUs, 32 threads total, 2 chiplets @ ~ 5 GHz
36+36 CUs, 72 total active, 2 chiplets @ ~ 3.5 GHz
64 GB HBM @ ~ 2 TB/s bandwidth
2 TB PCIe Gen6x4 SSD @ ~ 25 GB/s raw read
+ dedicated I/O chiplet, and as much SRAM as possible

All of that 3D stacked onto 1 big interposer. But I can't see that being just $500.

Trust me, 64 GB of HBM (assuming HBMNext or whatever HBM3 ends up being) will never fit in a $500 console over the next 5-7 years xD. It also doesn't address the main focus of most semiconductor producers: resolving issues of data locality. This probably means 10th-gen systems will favor more on-chip memory over more RAM, but they will definitely want faster RAM to keep those caches fed.

I hope 10th-gen focuses a lot more on VR and AR gaming as a standard; VR tech has gotten better but it's still kind of a fringe thing and also still somewhat socially isolating. I think VR & AR is the future big shift for the industry, and making it both mainstream and more social. It has to be about more than just prettier pixels going forward.

Here are my thoughts on next gen or mid-gen refresh:

Process: 3nm or 3nm+

CPU: Must be 12 cores (2 threads each) minimum. Each core should be dedicated to 'assist' the GPU in graphics processing, similar to CELL processor when the GPU falls behind. No more 8 core standard. Frequency should be 4-5ghz Range. Perhaps add a separate ARM based CPU for OS functions. I hate it when one of the cores of the CPU is disabled for I/O and OS functions.

I strongly doubt any mid-gen refresh ups the number of cores; shifting to a newer (but BC) Zen architecture with faster clocks would be enough of a boost, considering the CPUs in PS5 and Series systems are very, very good already. Any ARM-based block would be fore background tasks; running the OS from the ARM chip would not be possible unless you're talking of a dual-CPU design, but multi-CPU systems are only really a thing in the server and various data markets, or things like supercomputers.

Additionally, if the OS ran on ARM and the game code ran on the Zen cores, then the OS would have to abstract to two different microarchitectures, since you can't emulate x86 code on ARM (at least, not legally). The ARM CPU would have to be AMD's own design; they have their K12 project on ice but could spin back up R&D for it and I actually expect them to do so. If they can get very good performance with very little translation loss in running x86 code on top (since AMD has an x86 derivative license they don't need to pay Intel anything more for running x86 code legally than they already did when they got the license decades ago), then they will definitely move to higher-end ARM designs running x86 microcode for BC for 10th-gen consoles.

GPU: I am sure it will have better implementation of Ray Tracing, Variable Rate Shading, Geometry Engine, etc, but the Xbox Series X Pro needs to get past the 2Ghz threshold and be a minimum of 2.5Ghz. PlayStation needs to get pass 36 compute units and jack it up to 80-100 range.

A hypothetical Series X Pro, or especially a 10th-gen MS console, will be able to go well beyond 2GHz on the GPU side. However, I don't see Sony going much larger for their GPU. Node shrinks are costing more, not less, and pushing CU counts that high is going to eat heavily into BOM costs. Same can be said for Microsoft, but they have a bit more of an impetus for a larger GPU since they may want to dual-serve the console and server markets again...though I think they will be in the lower side of that CU estimate you mention. And that's mainly for a 10th-gen Xbox, not a Series X Pro.

RAM: I am thinking GDDR7 will be ready by then. I hope there will be no more bloated OS footprints hogging up RAM. Windows Core or Windows 10x along with advancements to direct x 12 should reduce the OS footprint. You dont need high bandwidth for OS functions, so might as well put it in cheap DDR4 RAM (DDR5 would be better). The current gen RAM size is almost equal to HD-DVD disks, so i am thinking the mid-rage refresh is going to be close to standard Blu-Ray disk between 20-25 GIGs of RAM, with bandwidth close to 1 terabyte/sec.

GDDR7 might have a good chance in a mid-gen refresh. I dunno much on mid-gen specs in this regard (mainly because I'm very mum on mid-gen refreshes this time around :S), but next-gen RAM capacity should hit at least 32 GB.

Storage Medium: I really don't think its feasible to use optical disk drives anymore. Even if they managed to release a 8k Super Ultra Violet Disk, the cost would be too high. The big guns need to come together to create a better standard for storage medium.

Been kicking around an idea that maybe next-gen systems could employ a USB-based storage flash cart medium. USB 4 Gen 2x2 port for 2.4 GB/s bandwidth, with 128 GB USB flash cartridges, which should be very cheap by 10th-gen to manufacture at mass volumes ($3-$4 for manufacturing, assembly, and packaging costs). That would offer raw bandwidth way beyond even an 8K Super Ultra Violet Disk, potentially be cheaper (or not cost a whole bunch more), and even if reserving such a cartridge for games with physical releases in Deluxe or Premium/Collector Editions, would give more than enough headroom for revenue and profit on those physical edition sales.

Also theoretically speaking, such a cartridge could connect with the decompression block and thus speed up throughput earlier in the pipeline (with PS5 and Series X the game has to be copied from the disk and then put onto the SSD, then the contents are decompressed from the SSD into system memory). This could also save on needing certain game data to be installed on the SSD.

SSD: ReRAM, bandwidth 20GB/sec to 60GB/sec, and if possible be close to 2 TB minimum.

Multiple USB 4.0 ports.

Wifi7, or Wifi6E minimum.

Latest version of Bluetooth and HDMI out (2.2 or 3.0) ?

I dunno about ReRAM; even if it's there, I don't think you will get anywhere near 2 TB of it, would be too expensive. Something like ReRAM or Optane would act as a buffer between RAM and SSD; theoretically if it more like DDR or even GDDR in terms of latency and they can get at least 32 GB at a fraction of the cost of RAM, just reserve that amount for the CPU and audio, and leave the 32 GB GDDR/HBM for the GPU exclusively.

Cache coherence could be enforced via something like Smart Access Memory and low-latency interconnect between CPU and GPU for cache coherency on APU designs like Infinity Fabric. The only issue would be making the decompressor able to write to both memory pools, so it'd need more DMA controllers, and more hardware built into it.

This gen we had an evolution with how sony designed the ps5. I'm thinking more in line with that.

More AI and machine learning. More sad through put. More custom chiplets with infinity style links between them.

Yep. 10th-gen systems will not push brute computing power, those days for consoles are over. Graphics and embedded system industries in total are moving towards offloading tasks to dedicated hardware acceleration for things like AI, machine learning, video encode/decode and more. I'm expecting further improvements in I/O systems, not just SSD-wise, with 10th-gen.

And I'm personally expecting Microsoft to finally shift Xbox towards a unified console/PC style device but doing so in a way mirroring Apple's vertical integration with their Mac line, probably leveraging an in-house ARM design. I don't know if they'll get into designing their own GPUs but we didn't think Intel would and yet they are, so I can't 100% put that past Microsoft. It would also give them more of a boost in the cloud and electronics fields, more tightly coupling their hardware and Azure services.

AMD Patent Article with FPGA integration

I think this is a great way to boost CPU performance and overall processing power. In general the terms "offsetting/offloading" and "pre-processing"

Offsetting/Offloading: A) You can offload redundant and taxing CPU tasks to ARM based processors such as I/O and OS functions freeing up the main CPU to dedicate itself to assist the GPU in graphics fidelity. B) Allow a FPGA unit to be integrated to the x86 CPU or create a separate die and connect it with infinity fabric and allow it to offload instructions when necessary

I see a lot of potential for FPGA silicon in future system designs, but I don't know to what extent an FPGA would be valued over a custom ASIC for offloading instructions unless the range of those instructions would be dynamic to the point of normally requiring a set of custom ASICs to run them in hardware. That's the chief advantage of FPGA over ASIC: reconfigurability.

So if the instructions are going to be mostly fixed, just spend the extra cash and build an ASIC circuit in there. Even lower power consumption, and faster execution. Which is why I think it's more likely FPGA hardware could be implemented in future GPU designs, but something like custom hardware accelerated ASIC blocks to do some of the things you mention in terms of the CPU.

Pre-Processing: I read somewhere a long time ago, that some how a certain type of RAM can "pre-process" data for the CPU instead of the CPU doing it, and drastically increasing performance and efficiency. I cant think of other pre-processing elements but the PS5 "cache scrubbers" come to mind (or would that be offsetting/offloading?).

Hmm, I wonder if that was actually the RAM or a controller handling the RAM. The RAM itself shouldn't be able to do that, but maybe the controller managing the RAM can do it? Wouldn't be surprising if such a thing existed. The PS5's cache scrubbers are more like offsets; they notify the GPU which areas of the cache have stale data to selectively erase, rather than needing the whole cache to be flushed out and all of the contents (including contents that are going to be the same as pre-flush) read back in, saving cycle time.

I think it should be emphasized that the CPU should have dynamic resonance with the GPU in graphics fidelity for optimal graphics. The CPU is capable of doing graphics. For example if a game is 4K at 60fps, and if there are too many enemies and things going on, it can lower the resolution and frame rate. Therefore the CPU (and other protentional components) can kick in and 'assist' the GPU in making it stable 4K at 60fps. I am not sure how "off the shelf" the current Zen 2 CPU's are, but they need to be customized and optimized to assist in graphics fidelity (similar to CELL processor when the NVIDIA based GPU was falling behind on performance).

I think this is also a great way to indirectly create extra head room for ray tracing processing.

I've been partial to the idea of some type of custom silicon on the CPU side dedicated to drawcalls for the GPU. Normally, the CPU has to set up GPU instructions in a format appropriate for the GPU, then send them to the GPU for processing. The faster the CPU, the better this is usually done while maintaining high framerates, but it's not exactly precise.

Would love if there was a small block of customized cores in the CPU block that could handle drawcall transformations and send them off to the GPU for processing in a way that's more or less automated and invisible to the programmer.

No Mark Cerny said quite clearly that most game developers told him they did not want more than 8 cores in a game console. More cores = more work for them, so it makes sense. It had nothing to do with any other trade off.

The PS5 having 8 cores with SMT and thus 16 threads is already good enough.

Yeah, and this is partly why I think PS6 GPU won't be larger than PS5's in terms of CU counts, though the CUs themselves will likely be quite larger in size, integrating more capability in each CU. They won't need to increase CU counts if clock speeds can continue to get better with further architecture refinements and node shrinks.

I personally think high 3 GHz GPU clocks will easily be possible with 10th-gen hardware and fitting a same or possibly lower TDP budget on the GPU side as 9th-gen systems are doing.

I bet like 90% of game programmers would rather have 8 cores 16 threads @ 4 GHz instead of 12 cores 24 threads @ 3.5 GHz (all else being equal.)

For now and the next few years for sure; however there's always a chance that CPU-side requirements increase if game design gets more complex with time. A while ago quad-core setups were deemed more than adequate, but we've seen that shift since then. It could happen again by the time 10th-gen systems come along.

Gaming hardware gets better performance from max frequency and min latency, caches, etc. Gaming is not like video editing or other professional work, it does not not really benefit from tons of cores.

As for future clocks, I see no reason why the PS6 is 2026 on a future node won't be able to hit around 5 GHz. The PS4 on 28nm was @ 1.6 GHz and now the PS5 on 7nm is @ 3.5 GHz, so in 6-7 years, the PS6 on 3nm could easily hit 5 GHz.

Yeah, especially if AMD make a lot of progress on K12 ARM designs; they can get lower power consumption running x86 microcode through emulation on high-end ARM core clusters.

Last edited:
I want PS5Pro and Xbox Series X Pro to have PCIE5 and PS6 and Xbox Series X^2 to have PCIE 6.0

Lol just saw this vid yesterday. I dunno how exactly any mid-gen refresh will have 5.0 in time; will need a couple years for some good, cost-effective controller tech to come about that can be iterated on. At the same time it would prob get used mainly for QoL benefits for those systems.

PCIe 6.0 is interesting but I'm personally hoping to see a shift to CXL, which would bring built-in cache coherence (among other things, like lower latency).

I think, besides a boost in CPU, GPU, RAM, SSD, and a new medium to publish and release games, they need to implement some sort of neural engine that is capable of:

-deep learning
-machine learning

not just for DLSS but perhaps for some other things to can boost hi fidelity graphics. Similar to apples M1 chip?! I didnt realize neural engine/accelerators have 'cores'
eQ03Nd4.jpg

I think, besides a boost in CPU, GPU, RAM, SSD, and a new medium to publish and release games, they need to implement some sort of neural engine that is capable of:

-deep learning
-machine learning

not just for DLSS but perhaps for some other things to can boost hi fidelity graphics. Similar to apples M1 chip?! I didnt realize neural engine/accelerators have 'cores'
eQ03Nd4.jpg

Yeah, this is part of the embedded hardware acceleration features that 10th-gen systems will definitely be pushing. I have some other ideas on this front, but I'm focused on tidying all of that speculation up before I publish some more 10th-gen speculations, and I'll probably start with Microsoft next time to balance it all out.

Like, seriously? I've yet to receive my PS5, despite preordering at launch. Don't you think this thread is a little bit too soon?

current ps5 and XsX games are cross gen. They are still being held back by potato jaguar and polaris based hardware, they look like PS4Pro and a half and Xbone X and a half type games with slightly more shine. I think they have to because of the large install base of previous gen consoles, and PS5 and XsX consoles have to gain some serious momentum in sales. If they made games *only* using: Zen 2, RDNA 2, SSD, Raytracing, GDDR6, Geometry engine, Variable Rate Shading, and other next gen features, then i dont think this thread would exist. This wont happen until late 2022 I predict.

Last edited:
current ps5 and XsX games are cross gen. They are still being held back by potato jaguar and polaris based hardware, they look like PS4Pro and a half and Xbone X and a half type games with slightly more shine. I think they have to because of the large install base of previous gen consoles, and PS5 and XsX consoles have to gain some serious momentum in sales. If they made games *only* using: Zen 2, RDNA 2, SSD, Raytracing, GDDR6, Geometry engine, Variable Rate Shading, and other next gen features, then i dont think this thread would exist. This wont happen until late 2022 I predict.

Nah it'd still exist; there's still limits to all the features you mentioned that can be used as a basis for speculating what 10th-gen systems will build on. I'm reworking some speculation and hopefully soon can continue this series but switching to Xbox and then going back to revised PS6 stuff.

Hey, I never said this stuff would be 100% or even close to it, but I'm trying to be a god-tier armchair dev to make my sempai proud.

You sure? How are m1 arm laptops running x86 apps non natively on arm with rosetta emulation software?

I think Apple have a x86 license or...something. Dunno exactly; actually need to look into that a bit more.

Hudo

I want physical games on some sort of cartridge-based media. No more fucking optical discs. And I want backwards compatibility with the previous generations as standard, this shouldn't even be a discussion. Also make basic online shit like cloud saves and multiplayer free. Lastly, make a gaming device first and foremost. Don't bloat your console UI with unnecessary shit. Games should be the most important thing. Not the user, not the account, not any online shit or ads. Games first. Everything else can be in submenus.

EDIT: Also, no 100+ GB day-one patches or any patches. Manufacturers need to force developers to do delta-patching efficiently and every time. And, better quality assurance such that day-one patches shouldn't even be necessary in the first place.

Last edited:
I want physical games on some sort of cartridge-based media. No more fucking optical discs. And I want backwards compatibility with the previous generations as standard, this shouldn't even be a discussion. Also make basic online shit like cloud saves and multiplayer free. Lastly, make a gaming device first and foremost. Don't bloat your console UI with unnecessary shit. Games should be the most important thing. Not the user, not the account, not any online shit or ads. Games first. Everything else can be in submenus.

EDIT: Also, no 100+ GB day-one patches or any patches. Manufacturers need to force developers to do delta-patching efficiently and every time. And, better quality assurance such that day-one patches shouldn't even be necessary in the first place.
I agree, but I hope its not expensive. The reason why they made optical disks was because it was cheap to produce with massive storage (for its time). But the price of games today and in the past on optical disks is no different than cartridge games back in the good old days ($50-$80).

I can think of only 2 solutions:

1) Digital Distribution download with a massive upgraded SSD: 2TB-3TB + custom PCIE 5.0 SSD with ReRAM, with a bandwidth of 20GB-40GB per second.
2) USB 4.0 connections so you can buy your own external SSD's for storage.

You would only include ultra blu ray disk in PS5Pro and XsXPro for legacy, or perhaps you can have a digital copy of your games with some sort of proof/authorization (similar to how you purchase DVD/Blu-Ray/Utra Blu Ray movies all in one)

Having an 8K ultra violet ray drive doesn't seam feasible anymore, and it would drastically increase the price.

Navi 31 Rumored to have 37 TFLOPS of FP32 Power

Last edited:

Hudo

I agree, but I hope its not expensive. The reason why they made optical disks was because it was cheap to produce with massive storage (for its time). But the price of games today and in the past on optical disks is no different than cartridge games back in the good old days ($50-$80).

I can think of only 2 solutions:

1) Digital Distribution download with a massive upgraded SSD: 2TB-3TB + custom PCIE 5.0 SSD with ReRAM, with a bandwidth of 20GB-40GB per second.
2) USB 4.0 connections so you can buy your own external SSD's for storage.

You would only include ultra blu ray disk in PS5Pro and XsXPro for legacy, or perhaps you can have a digital copy of your games with some sort of proof/authorization (similar to how you purchase DVD/Blu-Ray/Utra Blu Ray all in one)

Having an 8K ultra violet ray drive doesn't seam feasible anymore, and it would drastically increase the price.

Navi 31 Rumored to have 37 TFLOPS of FP32 Power
Price is a good argument but I reckon that over time they can manufacture their cartridges more efficiently and cut down at costs. If we have sufficiently fast cartridges then we don't have to install everything because we can load shit fairly fast from that. The reason why we install shit on faster hard drives in the first place is because reading from optical discs is slow as fuck. The only thing that's even slower than that is to get data from the internet...

Price is a good argument but I reckon that over time they can manufacture their cartridges more efficiently and cut down at costs. If we have sufficiently fast cartridges then we don't have to install everything because we can load shit fairly fast from that. The reason why we install shit on faster hard drives in the first place is because reading from optical discs is slow as fuck. The only thing that's even slower than that is to get data from the internet...

It would be amazing, if they made super fast (yet affordable) cartridges. I hope its not 'proprietary' and the big tech giants come to a new standard and consensus on those cartridges. You still have SD and MicroSD cards, but their read and right speeds are slow as fuck. I hope they reach at least close to gigabytes per second speed.

Imagine with cartridges + super fast SSD, along with fast internet (Wifi6e[10gbps] or Wifi7[30gbps]). I dont think you would even need to save your game in your hard drive, it would be on the cloud, and plus you could play your game on the cloud (MS xcloud).

On the MS side, they really need to make advancements to their developer tools and support and API's and make it super easy for developers. Fuck, you could even implement neural engines/deep learning/machine learning in the SDK that helps developers optimize their code automatically in their windows echo system.

So imagine a developer wants to make a game for PC, but they are too lazy to port in on Xbox. When you are writing code for the PC, the neural engine cores along with neural cloud connection automatically convert your PC code to Xbox code in the background without you having to break a sweat. The neural engine would also do a test execution of the code for Xbox, and if its not running properly, it would give recommendations and suggestions and prompt the developer on how to fix code while the development is progressing. They could even take it a step further and incorporate UWP elements and make it scalable automatically in different form factors and devices without tanking performance and making the game playable.

In other words, porting is a bitch, and MS got to step up the game in developer support and make it easy as possible assuming that developers are incompetent idiots, are lazy, and have ADD.

Hudo

It would be amazing, if they made super fast (yet affordable) cartridges. I hope its not 'proprietary' and the big tech giants come to a new standard and consensus on those cartridges. You still have SD and MicroSD cards, but their read and right speeds are slow as fuck. I hope they reach at least close to gigabytes per second speed.

Imagine with cartridges + super fast SSD, along with fast internet (Wifi6e[10gbps] or Wifi7[30gbps]). I dont think you would even need to save your game in your hard drive, it would be on the cloud, and plus you could play your game on the cloud (MS xcloud).

On the MS side, they really need to make advancements to their developer tools and support and API's and make it super easy for developers. Fuck, you could even implement neural engines/deep learning/machine learning in the SDK that helps developers optimize their code automatically in their windows echo system.

So imagine a developer wants to make a game for PC, but they are too lazy to port in on Xbox. When you are writing code for the PC, the neural engine cores along with neural cloud connection automatically convert your PC code to Xbox code in the background without you having to break a sweat. The neural engine would also do a test execution of the code for Xbox, and if its not running properly, it would give recommendations and suggestions and prompt the developer on how to fix code while the development is progressing. They could even take it a step further and incorporate UWP elements and make it scalable automatically in different form factors and devices without tanking performance and making the game playable.

In other words, porting is a bitch, and MS got to step up the game in developer support and make it easy as possible assuming that developers are incompetent idiots, are lazy, and have ADD.
Utilizing neural networks to do the port (or at least part of the port) is an amazing idea. I'm not sure how the training set for that would need to look like but this is something worth researching, IMHO. This could be a really useful thing to have.

Technology changes so rapidly, it's far too early to be thinking about what a hypothetical PS6 would look like. There's a more than 90% you'd be wrong, looking at it this far out.

All we can say for sure is the fabrication process tech. will be based on GAAFET transistors (or should be ).

Last edited:
Technology changes so rapidly, it's far too early to be thinking about what a hypothetical PS6 would look like. There's a more than 90% you'd be wrong, looking at it this far out.

All we can say for sure is the fabrication process tech. will be based on GAAFET transistors (or should be)
Interesting!

APMN9AI.jpg

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Firm believer in 1 consoles but consoles want to challenge phone companies, computers every time and I guess PS3Slim, PS4Slim were successful, I think PS6 is next can’t say what’s next for Xbox.

D.Final

Banned
Both standard and All digital
It's flat like a piece of paper
And the game's are just specific metal piece to place under the console

Last edited:
Top Bottom