• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's predict Jimmy Sony's next PC port

What's the next PlayStation game heading to PC (after GoW & Uncharted) ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kyliethicc

Apologies to Bryank75 Bryank75 in advance.

cjG6hjg.gif

Lupin25

Maybe Spider-Man.

Ratchet & Clank, Bloodborne, are QUITE likely, though.

I don’t see Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart or Ghost of Tsushima yet for awhile. R&C just dropped in June, the DC just dropped recently, and people are JUST now getting their PS5’s.

I could see Sony probably waiting a few years (3 or 4) on PS5 ports, actually.

Last edited:

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
I could see them doing the original TLOU as the upcoming series will no doubt pique interest. The. They release part2 with the announcement of factions next year.

Portugeezer

TLOU is rumoured to be getting a remake, probably could come to PC a little later like the UC4 Remake.

Bloodborne makes the most sense though, but I expect it's also getting a remake on PS5 first, if they ported to PC before having a 60fps patch on PS5 heads will roll lmao 🤣

TrueLegend

Bloodborne will definitely come for PC and PS5 once the work is done by Bluepoint. Bloodborne has a physics issue so some real work is required there and so it's not disclosed yet especially since Elden ring is on Horizon.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
For a moment I thought Bloodborne wasn't on the list and chuckled a bit thinking in OP's master move.

kyliethicc

TLOU is rumoured to be getting a remake, probably could come to PC a little later like the UC4 Remake.

Bloodborne makes the most sense though, but I expect it's also getting a remake on PS5 first, if they ported to PC before having a 60fps patch on PS5 heads will roll lmao 🤣
Uncharted isn't a remake. Its barely a remaster.

Tripolygon

Banned
Nothing of value is lost any time a game comes to a new platform. The value remains as it was

On topic, imo I think Returnal
Returnal makes sense. It has seen moderate success on PS5 and it would make so much sense to port it to PC to increase the sales and gain a larger audience. It is such a twitch game that speedrunners and streamers enjoy.

Spiderman, at least Miles Morales will not be ported as it is still charting. OG spiderman I can see getting ported and released closer to the Spiderman 2 release window.

Last edited:
Nothing of value is lost any time a game comes to a new platform. The value remains as it was

On topic, imo I think Returnal
Some games are system sellers. Thats why I expect Spiderman & TLoU(even thought this is so old) to stay exclusive.

Sony probably has the numbers which games has a healthy “first game for new console” amount of sales. Those that arent will get a PC release when they are old.

Demon Souls and Returnal are too new.

RCU005

They releasing God of War in time for the sequel, so they will wait a little longer to release Spider-Man for PC, but it will definitely come.

Demon's Souls will be on PC soon, and also Returnal.

ACESHIGH

Banned
I'd love it to be Bloodborne. But I think they are going to do the following

Whenever the TLOU series airs they will release q port of the first game. If there is another season describing the events on the second, they will port TLOU2 by that date.

and later they will close the year with Spiderman + Miles Morales as Spiderman 2 will release in 2023

Rikkori

My bet is on Returnal. It's a UE4 title so that means the process is a lot simpler, plus it's a smaller/niche title for Sony that's more suited to the PC audience.

Larxia

I know it won't happen but Gravity Rush please.
If I have to be more realistic, I'd like Spider-Man.
In reality I think it won't be either of these and stuff like Ghost of Tsuchima is much more likely.

Pejo

I think next, due to age of the game, is probably Spider Man (maybe in a collection with Miles Morales like the Lost Legacy collection). I wouldn't be surprised to see most of those on PC within a year from now though, with exception of like TLoU2, Rift Apart, etc.

KAL2006

Banned
Some games are system sellers. Thats why I expect Spiderman & TLoU(even thought this is so old) to stay exclusive.

Sony probably has the numbers which games has a healthy “first game for new console” amount of sales. Those that arent will get a PC release when they are old.

Demon Souls and Returnal are too new.

Spiderman won't stay exclusive. Last of Us they won't bother to port as remake is coming.

Holammer

I went with Ghosts of Tsushima, same as a bunch of other people.
But I'm adding Demon's Souls as the first PS5 game to get a PC release, sometime April/May 2022.

Top Bottom