• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's predict Monolith Soft next game

What's Next?

• Just Botw 2

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Something Zelda, not Botw 2

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Xenoblade 3 or XenoSomething

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • Completely new ip

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Ezquimacore

Banned
Monolith Soft just updated their website with new designs and we all know that means an announcement is around the corner, and according to some rumors, it's going to happen this month.
pEJyeuV.jpg

Monolith Soft now has multiple studios, they have been working on zelda, xenoblade and a new ip. Could be just breath of the wild 2, or maybe they're also working on a zelda spin-off with more rpg elements or maybe a completely new game.
uLi9lG2.jpg

pmkVTMD.jpg

BtUUj5q.jpg

Could be xenoblade chronicles 3, a port of xenoblade chronicles x, a xenoblade spin-off or maybe a new XenoSomething.
2932457f9c1977a25c6e7887feb7d753.jpg

ParaSeoul

Xenoblade 2 was Infinite Undiscovery levels of cringe most of the time,no idea what 3 could be. 1 was good though.

Robb

Gold Member
I’m thinking Xenoblade 3 or Xenoblade X2.

I’d love to see a new IP, but I remember reading somewhere that Nintendo was hesitant to give the green light to any projects outside of the Xenoblade franchise.

TidusYuna

Its gotta be Xenoblade 3 right? Didn't Melia's voice actress accidentally leak that in an interview?

Either that or Xenoblade Chronicles X switch port/remaster, hopefully. Can't get enough Xeno.

Aldric

Xenoblade 3 this year or next year, the new IP will be a launch title for Switch 2 as it's apparently "ambitious" and "aimed at a global audience".

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
It's probably Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier 3.

Nah it's not but man, do I wish.

With all the ports/remakes on Switch, XCX feels overdue.

I badly want a remake / remaster / port of xenoblade chronicles x. I loved exploration in that game.

All this reminded me of is that I need to play xenoblade Chronicles x. I played the first like 2 hours then never touched it again.
The Last great WiiU exclusive. If they half-ass the port so the resolution is blurry like Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition, I'll be so mad.

"Ohh our monolift graphics guys were busy working on BotW2." Don't you even start with me, nintendo!

Aldric

Something, anything. I'll most likely end up loving whatever they release, but Xenoblade 3 would blow my hype-mind. I could take an action-RPG from them as well, just not a soulslike, please.
Yeah that's what I'm a bit wary of with this new medieval IP, I hope they don't try to copy Souls and do their own thing. I'm really interested in seeing their own take on a more action based combat system due to how complex the Xenoblade combat tends to be so if they just make a Souls clone with invincible dodge spam and simplistic attack strings I'd be very disappointed.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Yeah that's what I'm a bit wary of with this new medieval IP, I hope they don't try to copy Souls and do their own thing. I'm really interested in seeing their own take on a more action based combat system due to how complex the Xenoblade combat tends to be so if they just make a Souls clone with invincible dodge spam and simplistic attack strings I'd be very disappointed.
As someone who is big fan of FROM games I 100% agree with you. I’m sick of every devs try to make wanna be “Soul like” game. Just because I like Souls series it doesn’t mean every other devs needs to make same god damn game.

Top Bottom