• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's See How Microsoft Takes Care of This Specific Issue

tommib

Have no idea what’s going on here.
Peace Out Goodbye GIF by NETFLIX

Kagey K

Banned
Thats kinda funny i dont know how people think its fun playing like that whats the point even.
That's how I've always felt. Seeing your name at the top of the leaderboard when you did nothing to earn it provides no pleasure for me.

And ruining the games for everyone else just makes you a douchebag. I wish there was some sort of cheater hell where they all had to play against each other with all cheats activated.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
I dont know why people bother doing this. Sure it will be fun the first couple of times, but after that the lack of challenge would make it really boring.

Microsoft won’t own Activision or CoD for at least another year and a half so they couldn’t do anything even if they wanted to…

This post is dumb.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Activision has been pretty aggressively banning cheaters, but it takes time to fix the actual issues that allow the cheats to occur in the first place. I'd personally cut them slack since at least they've been trying.

To contrast them with other studios / publishers: for years now cheaters have been using the same long-existent hacks to completely dominate and shutdown servers of games like GTA Online, Battlefront 2, and Battlefield 1 & V while their respective maintainers have done literally nothing about it.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
That's why they should have saved replay of the whole session when they get reports to easily check, assuming they don't due to hackers enjoying their time.

Since we're here, can you change your avatar? It makes me feel uncomfortable.
Nah, let him keep it. Clearly he has a hard on for that dude and thinks about him 24/7 and fantasies every chance he gets. It's the only thing he has left to live for. Let him be.

tommib

Nah, let him keep it. Clearly he has a hard on for that dude and thinks about him 24/7 and fantasies every chance he gets. It's the only thing he has left to live for. Let him be.
I think we can all agree that Hasan is quite the handsome man.

Top Bottom