• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're 2 pages away from the next OT so someone needs to volunteer to make it.

Pamplemousse claimed it a while ago, but it doesn't look like he's doing it anymore?

Who else hasn't made an OT yet? Henchman? Dany? Aarglefarg? Sibylus?

I suck at making OT's. I still haven't figured out what those two bars are next to the OT. Are they upper case I's or lower case L's?

The man who put the acid in the Sydney club's lubricant dispenser avoided jail, being given a 2 year good behaviour bond. The magistrate said she was not convinced it was a hate crime and that he was angry about being kicked out by the nightclub earlier in the year and he has depression.

I suck at making OT's. I still haven't figured out what those two bars are next to the OT. Are they upper case I's or lower case L's?

Neither.

| Not I or l

They share the backslash button on my keyboard.

The man who put the acid in the Sydney club's lubricant dispenser avoided jail, being given a 2 year good behaviour bond. The magistrate said she was not convinced it was a hate crime and that he was angry about being kicked out by the nightclub earlier in the year and he has depression.

Neither.

| Not I or l

Lol that | ?

Neither.

| Not I or l

that excuse though.

also i got around using my second IG account and posting 18+ material. can i monetize my profile or should i just start up a tumblr and stick ads on the page LOL

What are y'all being for Halloween

Me

http://imgur.com/KIvwxmr

Sweet Nathan Drake.

Mine's...kinda contrived I guess. I went as Dexter from Dexter's Laboratory, but older and inked up cause I wanted to play with press-on tattoos.

SG41Ago.png

I'm trying no-fap November and I'm struggling to keep it together on the first day :/

On another note, anyone have any good tips for shaving your body? I want to make my legs smooth, but when I use my usual electric razor it can leave little bumps and doesn't get everything. Should I just wax?

Grakl

I'm trying no-fap November and I'm struggling to keep it together on the first day :/

On another note, anyone have any good tips for shaving your body? I want to make my legs smooth, but when I use my usual electric razor it can leave little bumps and doesn't get everything. Should I just wax?
Lololo why no fap

Also use a safety razor, is ez

IvorB

Why would you want to do either of these things to yourself?

Why would you want to do either of these things to yourself?

I just really like the look of my legs shaved and it makes me feel pretty, idk. As for no-fap, it's more like a self control thing I guess? I don't expect to complete it but I want to see how far I can get.

DOWN

Banned
Back in Las Vegas to work this time

My Uber driver tried to make conversation that started with "you know, I'm from Chicago and I've been here 7months and hate it so I'm leaving. Where you from?"

I continued watching Yuri on Ice, and after that I kept on watching an anime series called Yuri on Ice. From the first three episodes it is definitely more than queerbaiting even if they are straight (most likely). It introduces a theme of 'types of love' which could be important to the series.

Kater

Banned

Use one of those throwaway razors (Wilkinson has one called Hydro 5 which works pretty well for that. Best use it after a long bath though. Your skin should be be less irritable then.

I heard way too much good things come from masturbating to hold off on it for a month but you do you. 😜

Who would have thought ads work. Saw this ad and clicked on it to see what it was
the-minority-monsters-book

Greetings explorers, and welcome to Alphabet soup land! Are you a Bisexual Unicorn? An Asexual Succubus? Or even a Genderqueer Merperson? If so, you’re in the right place!

They didn’t know they existed, until they found themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom