• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IfritTower

Neo Member
.... anyone here watching Black Mirror season 3?

Just saw the San Junipero episode and fuck, I was not ready. Feels tsunami.

San Junipero was so good. Completely unlike any other Black Mirror episode, but damn it was refreshing to have such a well-developed queer romance in such a fascinating setting.

San Junipero was so good. Completely unlike any other Black Mirror episode, but damn it was refreshing to have such a well-developed queer romance in such a fascinating setting.

Yeah.... that was just amazing.
I always go into this show sort of guarded as a viewer, cause all the episodes usually have a pretty grim or sorta cynical outlook. This was so unlike the others as you've said. Not to mention how like 99% of queer love story stuff always have sad or fucked up endings. As the premise started to unfold, I was already detaching cause I thought there's no way this will try to even attempt to tie everything together in something that resembles any sort of a resolution.

IvorB

I was disappointed with season 3 actually. There were a couple of good episodes, one (maybe two) brilliant one and the rest were pretty average. Oh and there was one terrible one. It's a shame it couldn't follow up on the brilliance of the first two seasons.

dXWvJW1.gif

Bladenic

I know it's weird and very petty possibly but I lose any attraction to someone if they call me "bud" or "buddy" or "bro" in a non joking manner. I know it shouldn't and the only reason I can fathom is that those terms were most used by the "straight acting" gays on apps so I've been conditioned to associate them with that.

Anyone else get triggered by something so silly? Let's not even get started on sending nothing but "lol" if you're past the age of 16.

Crayons

Banned
I know it's weird and very petty possibly but I lose any attraction to someone if they call me "bud" or "buddy" or "bro" in a non joking manner. I know it shouldn't and the only reason I can fathom is that those terms were most used by the "straight acting" gays on apps so I've been conditioned to associate them with that.

Anyone else get triggered by something so silly? Let's not even get started on sending nothing but "lol" if you're past the age of 16.
bro I don't think we'd be a good couple

Once I called a guy bro and he was like don't call me that I hate these slang words and I was like bye

Grakl

What about dawg

Lol.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

I say mate. Got something against mate?

just the word "baby" i cringe everytime i see or hear it.

I was on a date one time and this guy kept calling me papi. Neither myself nor the dude are Hispanic.

Astral Dog

just the word "baby" i cringe everytime i see or hear it.
Its alright Babe, i also dont like baby names and stuff.

Love Black Mirror since i was a kid 😀
Maybe we can have a Retro Outer Limits thread too!, that was awesome.
I use the Mexican counterpart very frequently (wey) but that's because I kinda like it and it's pretty short lol
Its spelled "Guey", i think, need to do some research

Kater

Banned
I was on a date one time and this guy kept calling me papi. Neither myself nor the dude are Hispanic.
Doesn't that actually fall into role-play? I am surprised people talk like that to others if they barely know them but then again, maybe social media made people forget about tact. :p

Papi (or "Papa") is also a word that's very common in German (and other languages), not just the Spanish so I don't see the issue in using it.

KmA

Oh my god I get a hard on whenever a hot guy calls me bud. I think I have some issues to work through...

Honestly if a guy I'm attracted to says anything I melt because I'm stupid. This one dude was going down on me and then when he came back up he was like "Hey sexy" I think I exploded. On the spot. Right there. It was everywhere.

Crayons

Banned
boy I just had some really bad sex. was just not into it at all. couldn't come, was dehydrated, almost passed out, wasn't feeling it.

I am at work and decided to take my morning break because I felt so angry at a customer. There are narrow aisles of clothes racks and I am the only person dealing with the racks on Fridays, I had to put some clothes on a rack that was in an aisle and old lady was further down on, then she wanted to get past so I immediately exited and she said "Why do you always get in my way using the aisle I am on'. This only happened once and I almost never use an aisle that someone else is in so as to not be a bother even though this can slow me down a lot.

I told her I was sorry I was in her way but I also need to work and I am the only one working today so I need to do a lot. I was clearly annoyed by her saying that to me. She didn't respond.

I had brought up the issue of narrow aisles with the bosses before.

But what the fuck, you need to get past someone you say excuse me and maybe then thank you.

Kater

Banned
That does sound irritating, but it's just one of the many small annoyances in jobs with a lot of customer contact. Some people are gits, or can act like ones at least. It's best ignored if you think you might lash out at her if you'd respond, it's not worth possibly getting into trouble for.

Elitist1945

Bae/BF/guy I like slept over last night. Cuddled with someone for the first time. Boy was that ever the most amazing feeling.

He also did quite the number on my neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom