• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life is Strange: True Colors will be available on the Nintendo Switch eShop December 7 2021

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

A bold new era of the award-winning Life is Strange begins, with an all-new playable lead character and a thrilling mystery to solve!

Alex Chen has long suppressed her 'curse': the supernatural ability to experience, absorb and manipulate the strong emotions of others, which she sees as blazing, colored auras.

When her brother dies in a so-called accident, Alex must embrace her volatile power to find the truth–and uncover the dark secrets buried by a small town.

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
Pretty impressive looking. The downgrades are obvious but they're still pushing the Switch pretty hard.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
How is it running?

In general, I am salty that the game wasn't longer. It was something which probably most people would consider perfect length, but I liked characters way too much in this. Easily best Life is Strange. Hope it was success for another Deck 9 projects. You guys rock, if some off chance that someone from company would read that.

I like the little cartoons they've been producing for the Switch marketing of True Colors. Glad more people will play this game, it brought the Life is Strange series back on track.

Idk this is everything that is wrong in gaming.
paper-mario-gif-11.gif

There’s females in the game.

Top Bottom