• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life-size Going Merry!!!! (One Piece)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belfast

I had no idea about this. It looks awesome!! I know I might be a little late on the draw, though, because apparently its been shown before. Still, its pretty cool for those who don't know about it.

GM_16_s.jpg

There's lots of stuff on board and it is apparently sea-worthy and you can go out and ride on it, but its only for special events. :(

The guy who posted it on K-F's forums has a whole bunch of photos in his photobucket account, too, but you'll have to go find the post yourself for that. ;)

Bonus image:

One_Piece_Exhibit_Odaiba_09_s.jpg

:D

Belfast

I love all the little touches in the food...like the three little plastic swords sticking out of the Zoro drink.

Belfast

Haha, no doubt the Luffy meal is full of meat.

I'm looking through this guy's photobucket album though and I would KILL to have at least one of the banners displayed in the Going Merry gift shop. They all look so badass!

Sriram

I see. Any idea how long this has been going for or if its gonna be taken out of service soon? Cause im not gonna be going to japan for at least 18 months :(

Belfast

From what I can gather, they usually bring it out for special events, like when they release a new movie or something and considering they usually release a movie a year (around March) you might be able to catch it at some point.

Belfast

I thought it was common knowledge, but I guess for the few people here that have restrained themselves from going past the subs in any way wouldn't know.... :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom