• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lil Uzi Vert - Spends $24 mil on a pink diamond (implanted on his forehead)

Went into his YT with an open mind and I listen to WIDE variety of shit...nope auto-tune derivative garbage. You got two clicks out of me to try out two songs and I ain't coming back.

Best you can do is a diamond in your head? Get some perspective and help some kids out or something with that sort of cash. Gross.

//DEVIL//

not only it looks ugly, painful, it also doesn't look even good at him. also. the pic of him... is he bleeding ??

like wtf....

basically anyone wants 20 million $. is just look for him.. what a sad thing to see man.

and no taste whatsoever. along with his face tattoos... yuck.

Soltype

CnpMD0h.png

Last edited:
The reason Cyberpunk was mediocre is because no fiction can match the dystopic neon abyss we're already swimming in. Uzi, we really are the last of us.

Looks infected. Why do rappers and NBA players always have the shittiest, cheapest looking tattoos? All the money in the world and you let your cousin's friend give you work that looks worse than some jailhouse ink.

Kamina

Golden Boy
I see two potential outcomes:

Diamond gets loose while showering and floats down the drain
or
Guy gets knocked out and diamond ripped off

TheMan

This has got to be a hoax for publicity.

I had never heard of this dude and now I have. Mission accomplished.

poodaddy

This is Darwinism at its finest. Glad he contributed to some enterprising young thug's future with his immense amount of debt.

Animated GIF

dr_octagon

Banned
the money went to his head, cash was on his mind, penny for his thoughts, dollar noggin, insane in the gem-brain

currency... cranium

Make It Rain Money GIF

Fools idol

Banned
It's crazy that an artist can be that successful and rich and I've never even heard of him or heard his music. I really am out of touch in a big way. Is he any good or is his music as moronic and pointless as he is?

I this boat. I listenned to one song off a youtube search and I am officially old.

Baffling, American pop culture is a fucking weird thing to behold as a European and that is saying something

Top Bottom