• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Edition Halo Console + Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller

3T72dD7.jpg

angry denzel GIF

//DEVIL//

Man if I didn't buy my xbox used off someone for 275$US ( I bought it from him for 350$ Canadian without box and a controller ), I would be all over this. I am honestly.

I am honestly just thinking of getting one when I can and just buy it. this is too good. I hope stores in Canada do something about it

Vagswarm

Damn, that looks awesome. Somehow doubt it's going to be possible to get one with scalpers running rampant. Couldn't even find the original one anywhere!

Dr Bass

Gonna keep trying to get one of these instead of getting the regular. Walmarts process with the press and hold is annoying but I assume it's there so bots can't easily bypass it all with api calls.

jigglet

Banned
I like the controller but I hate the grips. Over time I'd have to be cleaning it all the time as dust, debris etc would get in those gaps.

Dr Bass

Just got all the way to the end on a regular edition with Walmart. Had the "Place Order" button ready after getting in the cart and doing all the verifying ...

and didn't do it! Seems like they are getting easier to get. Gonna try and get this Halo one still.

Havoc2049

I got the Elite controller. It looks nice and I needed a new high end controller. I already have a Series X and didn't feel like dropping close to $800 on Halo swag. The console does look cool though.

Artistic

Man if I didn't buy my xbox used off someone for 275$US ( I bought it from him for 350$ Canadian without box and a controller ), I would be all over this. I am honestly.

I am honestly just thinking of getting one when I can and just buy it. this is too good. I hope stores in Canada do something about it
$350 for a Series X? Sounds too good to be true.

Thebonehead

Banned
Ordered both the series X and the controller.

Cex in the UK are currently paying out £480, so if that price holds by release date, I'll make a profit on trading in my current series X, albeit £1.

ZywyPL

Banned
Not a fan of Chief's green color. The limited edition console bundle tho, simply beautiful, especially that dark sky full of stars

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
I don't understand why these limited edition consoles don't come with the game. Makes zero sense to me. Should include a nice special edition of the game too. Or at the very, very least, a code for the actual game.

Helghan

I don't understand why these limited edition consoles don't come with the game. Makes zero sense to me. Should include a nice special edition of the game too. Or at the very, very least, a code for the actual game.
I think it does. At least on their website it says it's included.

reksveks

The real question is whether the game is linked to the hardware, it's something that's normal for xbox. Got a xbox version of Cyberpunk via the method.

You might want to check that out.

Top Bottom