• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lince Works (Aragami developers) will effectively stop the development of new projects indefinitely, starting this April

Being a Tenchu fan, I rushed out and bought Aragami. Never got around to the sequel which I assume didn’t perform well.

Bridges

Being a Tenchu fan, I rushed out and bought Aragami. Never got around to the sequel which I assume didn’t perform well.
I didn't play the first one so I have no frame of reference, but I played through all of Aragami 2 in co-op through Game Pass and had an excellent time. This is really sad news, hope everyone lands on their feet.

Winter John

I liked Aragami. It wasn't AAA but it was a good time. The 2nd one was a real disappointment. It had some of the worst screen tearing I've ever seen. The art design was worse. I don't know why they changed it. The 1st game had the cel shading thing nailed. It's a shame there won't be a 3rd one. I was hoping they'd go back to the game's original style

Last edited:
Top Bottom