• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Little Nightmares II demo now up on PSN/Xbox

cormack12

Gold Member
Been up on Steam for a while, but finally hit the Sony/Microsoft stores:

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
I don't know if I'm in minority or not, but I'm glad this is not co-op. Hopefully the second game will have less trial & error which made the original quite frustrating in some levels (and also led to some cheap deaths).

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
I played through the original last week via Game Pass. It's a neat little Limbo-like.

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
Nice offering for those who don't play on PC, but I would recommend buying the DLC's, because they're also good. I'd even say that the last DLC was the best part of the game for me.

Bartski

Gold Member
Played the demo on PS5, runs in 30 fps. I believe it said somewhere it's the PS4 version...

Feels it could use a couple of months more polish. Copious jank in animation and collision department but the same awesome art style and I still love the vibe, enough to look past those issues.
There is something about materials in the game and how it's lit, some Burton influence? Overall really like how it looks and sounds. How it moves tho - way less. But it'll do.

I'll keep an eye out for any framerate patch announcements and maybe put it on hold 'till then, but I'm definitely looking forward.

Played the demo on PS5, runs in 30 fps. I believe it said somewhere it's the PS4 version...

Feels it could use a couple of months more polish. Copious jank in animation and collision department but the same awesome art style and I still love the vibe, enough to look past those issues.
There is something about materials in the game and how it's lit, some Burton influence? Overall really like how it looks and sounds. How it moves tho - way less. But it'll do.

I'll keep an eye out for any framerate patch announcements and maybe put it on hold 'till then, but I'm definitely looking forward.
they said the Ps5 version is comming later this year

Top Bottom