• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Logan Paul spent $3.5m on fake Pokémon cards

ManaByte

joker-you-get-what-you-deserve.gif

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
aOgHQwA.jpg

if it was the marvel cards from the 90s would still be worth millions.

Buggy Loop

Holy shit if real 😳

I don’t like this guy, but I don’t wish this even on my worst enemy. Nothing I hate more than pure dishonest fraud.

Next up : Logan Paul hunts down the scammers and goes UFC on them on camera. I would pay for that content 🤣

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
He'll probably come out on top either way with that one guy likely to refund him and then all the video proceeds.

Buggy Loop

He'll probably come out on top either way with that one guy likely to refund him and then all the video proceeds.

He got refunded by Shyne. Jacob (Cardkahuna) and Jameel (Meelypops) have lawyered up. So Shyne is $2.7M in shit. I guess Logan will send money his way from all this income, etc.

What I’m wondering is how did this slip through the original authenticity check by BBCE? Peoples thinking this is fake to begin with, BBCE (valided as the guys on video being legit) would not risk ruining their reputation over a viral stunt, cmon.

Last edited:

HoodWinked

game shows give away millions of dollar prizes as part of the cost of producing the show.

this is basically that, people rejoicing about Logan Paul losing money but even if he lost that it wouldn't even matter he already created the draw/interest that you have even sites like kotaku writing about it.

game shows give away millions of dollar prizes as part of the cost of producing the show.

this is basically that, people rejoicing about Logan Paul losing money but even if he lost that it wouldn't even matter he already created the draw/interest that you have even sites like kotaku writing about it.
It also provides an opportunity to have a boxing match against the scammer. That's big money.

He got refunded by Shyne. Jacob (Cardkahuna) and Jameel (Meelypops) have lawyered up. So Shyne is $2.7M in shit. I guess Logan will send money his way from all this income, etc.

What I’m wondering is how did this slip through the original authenticity check by BBCE? Peoples thinking this is fake to begin with, BBCE (valided as the guys on video being legit) would not risk ruining their reputation over a viral stunt, cmon.

It's money laundering.

Top Bottom