• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Logitech wireless Xbox controller

StRaNgE

Banned
hey all, just recieved the latest Logitech controller for a gift and had a couple questions for anyone with one also before i try and return it.

seems that the buttons can be pushed without them doing a damn thing. after fully depressed you then have to push them harder to actually activate them.

so instead of a typical light press to quickly use an attack or jump i feel like i am button mashing to do anything. they would be great if the light presses actually activated them.

are all of them going to be this way or should i see if i can get store credit for something else. wish they still sold new duke controllers :(

Dez

they're all like that.. a pretty crappy pad in general. Doesn't work with some games, too (Conker's in particular)

Gek54

I got the 2 battery Xbox version after playing with the PS2 version and I am dissapointed. If anyone figures out a way to fix the buttons please let me know. Unresponsive buttons are so f'n infuriating.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/246301.asp

I just got this about a week ago when EB had the 2-pack on sale for only $19.99. I figured even if they were crap, 20 wasn't a bunch to try them out.

Turns out they're really, really good. I like them a lot. They're about the same size as the original S-Controller, maybe a tiny bit larger but all the buttons and analog sticks feel just right.

Sales over now but if you're still looking for an Xbox controller, that's a good one. My one complaint is that the expansion port is on the receiver and not on the controller. That means if you want to play live, you have to plug in a corded controller. Not a big deal for me as I don't play on live all that frequently anymore.

Top Bottom