• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOL. "Cellular" THE MOVIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

totoro'd

Yes, but Chris Evans who stars in the movie is major hotness:

CEvans_150.jpg

Tool

Banned
Kefkaff said:
Yeah, I saw a preview for this movie before 9/11.... Wow...

It's one of those movie trailors you completely forget about until someone brings it up again. I've seen the trailor now before 2 other movies but only now actually remember watching it. Looks really stupid.

aoi tsuki

Okay so...

1. So she fixes the phone and doesn't call the cops? Or, assuming the 0, 9, and 1 keys don't work, doesn't have some random person just call the cops for her?

2. Why doesn't the guy she does call the cops and camp outside her house to make sure everything is taken care of?

Wait, even after my joke, I watched the trailer (which apparently my brain had blocked out, cause I had seen it before), and saw John Ennis was in it.

THE JOKE IS ON ME!

Pattergen

I read the screenplay a few months ago. Judging from what I read and assuming no drastic changes were made (all of the scenes shown in the trailer were in the screenplay I read), this movie is most certainly crap.

yoshifumi

Banned
levious said:
I don't want you to get the wrong idea, I wasn't being clever, it was actually on the movie poster.

that makes it even funnier

a poster at the theater i work at says "if the signal dies...so does she"

Willco

Hollywood Square
What we do needs is T-Mobile: The Movie starring Catherina Zeta Jones and Sean Connery as a whacky, oddball couple in search of decent cell phone coverage and affordable Instant Messaging rates so they can rob a world bank (and write wireless e-mail!).

This could work.

I think I will trash my Adam Sandler/Jack Black buddy movie called Pop-Tarts: The Movie about two Pop-Tarts factory workers who bust an international crime syndicate who is smugging cocaine in Pop-Tarts. We've got Paul W.S. Anderson onboard to direct!

yoshifumi

Banned
Willco said:
What we do needs is T-Mobile: The Movie starring Catherina Zeta Jones and Sean Connery as a whacky, oddball couple in search of decent cell phone coverage and affordable Instant Messaging rates so they can rob a world bank (and write wireless e-mail!).

no no they should be training breakdancing dinosaur ninja zombie pirates to do it for them and then the monsters turn on them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom