• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Loopmancer - Official Announcement Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Loopmancer is a 3D platformer, roguelite, action game with a Cyberpunk theme, developed by Ebrain Studio. Set in 2064 in a fictional futuristic city inspired by Hong Kong, bionic prosthetics have become commonplace. Taking on the role of private detective Xiang Zi Xu, who has been reborn after an accidental death, you'll need to fight against enemies in fast-paced combat using a large selection of guns, melee weapons, and tech.

Loopmancer will be released on PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Cool looking game, with quite possible the worst name I ever laid eyes upon
4435858867_044bce9b37_b.jpg

jaysius

Banned
I don't like the shitty countdown clock they're showing there, timer gimmicks are the fucking worst. They should have explained that aspect.

This could be good.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Watch 21 minutes of exclusive gameplay from cyberpunk rogue-lite, Loopmancer.

Set in 2046, Loopmancer transports players to a futuristic city in the Far East. Taking on the role of private detective Xiang Zixu, you'll be investigating the disappearance of a famous reporter, that is... until you wake up in your apartment after being murdered. It turns out that time resets whenever Xiang dies, so tread carefully as you explore each zone and unlock Loopmancer's seven different endings.

Loopmancer is set to release on PC in 2022 and its free demo is available to play on Steam now.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Check out the latest trailer for Loopmancer, a 3D platforming roguelite action game, all packed in a cyberpunk universe. Loopmancer will be available on 13th July 2022, on Epic Games Store and Steam.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Loopmancer reviewed by Justin Koreis on PC. Also available on PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch. Loopmancer is a great roguelite. Repeating the same day over and over again is anything but routine thanks to great combat, compelling progression, and consistently refreshed levels stocked with a huge variety of weapons and enemies. Even after dozens of loops I feel compelled to jump back in and see what random assortment of gear I end up with, and how quickly I can make it through to the end. This is a loop well worth getting caught in.

Top Bottom