• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lord Of The Rings: Gollum Won't Launch Until April At The Soonest

Probably won't be anything special but will buy if reviews are good.

Also interested in the LoTR crafting survival game they mention may be coming down the pipeline.

anthony2690

Banned
I feel bad, but I literally avoid anything by Nacon/Big Ben Interactive.

I just find the stuff they put out and publish is sadly 💩

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
I love stealth games so I'll try. I remember Styx being very rough at first contact, but I ended up loving the series.

Saber

Gold Member
Oh...only now I remember this game yet exists. Worst of it is that I didn't felt interested at all...sounds like a boring game imo.

Bragr

Banned
This was in the cards, if they launched the game in the state it was in last year, the game would obviously bomb, no matter the IP. If they can get it looking and playing OK, they might get some people on board for it.

This is how it looked when they previously showed it off, it was in an unacceptable state. A lot of what makes this look like a PS2 game is also the weird ass lighting. I get the feeling they have no idea how to light a game. Hopefully, they get that worked out.

pCBbD7n.png

uDZb4KS.png

X4gQdLE.png

Katajx

Gold Member
If I remember correctly this is one of the first games that was talked about that was going to be available on “Next-Gen”.

For the type of game it sounds like it is and with the announcement timing I expected it out long ago.

Shut0wen

I remember hearing about this game almost 7 years ago, crazy how long its taken for this game to come out and it looks like shit

Top Bottom