• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Losing your virginity to your step-sister

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil smoke

Banned
WTF I have a stepsister, and growing up I got so tired of all my friends asking me why I haven't fucked her yet. These dudes acted like I ws crazy and scared of girls because I didn't want to fuck her.

I swear some dudes must have a real hard time getting pussy. Even then, I never felt the need to try and fuck my sister over all the other high school girls I was messing with. Sad fucks are all losers now anyways, and I know they have a hard time getting ass. Go figure.

Onemic

For some reason I whenever I read that post it comes off as sarcasm. He never even replied after that post so we'll never know... :(

avaya

bishoptl said:
35ior44.gif

:lol :lol :lol

birdman

onemic said:
For some reason I whenever I read that post it comes off as sarcasm. He never even replied after that post so we'll never know... :(

It kinda does, but it was FF_VIII so I wouldn't be surprised if this whole thread was a joke on all the recent girl-age threads.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Relix said:
Wow dude, epic fail. And I was gonna say "go for it". Why feel the need to spread the fact that you are gonna "lose your virginity" on a forum. Does it make your e-penis grow or something? It's not like we care.... hell, if you are ashamed of being a virgin* then you are stupid. There's nothing wrong with it. Geesh... get some maturity.

*Wow, 23?

Truthfully, I'd be willing to bet that a lot of OT is waiting for the inevitable threads posted when PD or demon lose their virginity...

Amir0x

Banned
I am shocked, SHOCKED at the revelation that this is fake.

For anyone that actually believed this - and it seems that most of you weren't fooled this time - but here's the rule.

Whenever someone posts a thread to say they're going to have sex and yadda yadda yadda, the thread is factually false. There's no debate about it or 'give the guy a chance', he or she is lying and is an attention whore.

Please disregard calm considered "benefit of the doubt" posting and feel free to mock on demand

lil smoke

Banned
Lots of losers have fantasies about twisting their own stepsisters, and blood sisters. Lots of guys are unattractive, overweight, geeks, etc and just can't land any decent ass... so this is what goes on in their dirty minds. They cannot fathom that you can have a girl walk around your house in pajamas, watch a movie together and not want to fuck them, even thought they are your sis. Pathetic.

Amir0x said:
I am shocked, SHOCKED at the revelation that this is fake.

For anyone that actually believed this - and it seems that most of you weren't fooled this time - but here's the rule.

Whenever someone posts a thread to say they're going to have sex and yadda yadda yadda, the thread is factually false. There's no debate about it or 'give the guy a chance', he or she is lying and is an attention whore.

Please disregard calm considered "benefit of the doubt" posting and feel free to mock on demand

What about Costanza...

lil smoke said:
Lots of losers have fantasies about twisting their own stepsisters, and blood sisters. Lots of guys are unattractive, overweight, geeks, etc and just can't land any decent ass... so this is what goes on in their dirty minds. They cannot fathom that you can have a girl walk around your house in pajamas, watch a movie together and not want to fuck them, even thought they are your sis. Pathetic.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, nice shootin, tex!

lil smoke said:

:lol So true.

I have noticed this on GAF much more than IRL.

My tag links to a veritable who's who of incest fetishists.

Count Dookkake said:
:lol So true.

I have noticed this on GAF much more than IRL.

My tag links to a veritable who's who of incest fetishists.

Count Dookkake
My sister needs YOUR erection
(Today, 04:44 PM)
Reply | Quote

There's some kind of irony going on here. You can admit it. You've had dreams about doing your sister.

Jason's Ultimatum said:
Count Dookkake
My sister needs YOUR erection
(Today, 04:44 PM)
Reply | Quote

There's some kind of irony going on here. You can admit it. You've had dreams about doing your sister.

Sorry to disappoint your fantasies, but no.

Feel free to keep fantasizing.

No, but I used to change her diapers when she was a baby.

Don't get too excited!

Gross! That's some poo poo and pee pee fetish right there! I'm just kidding. ;)

So much for a good rebuttal! :(

Not sure where you're going with this but you're gonna lose. You think you're the first poster to bark up this tree?

Once he said no, I knew I didn't stand a chance. :(

AndresON777

shooting blanks
DO IT!!! I had stepsisters but they were not attractive so I was spared from the temptation, but if they were hot I wouldnt have thought twice.

I dont see why people complain.

The fact that most fo these guys are given tags is the reason these threads continue to pop up.

If the tags stop, then so will the threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom